Random @@@@ removed from the Most Wanted Thread

Tegan

Yeh, believe me when I was talking to Nick the other day he was telling me how p!ssed off they were that they killed that song.. It was shameful. On the brighter side, as soon as Lustra get their record label sorted out I will have them touring the UK :YAHOO: :YAHOO: :dance: and also their appearing in Kudos Magazine's next issue :o

A

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will be playing every smaller venue I can get them into as headlining acts.. If were lucky we will pick up a decent following and get them to support a major artist towards the end of their tour. We will also be getting them some bigger shows :YAHOO:

Alex

how can people go from busted to sacrificial altar in less than 10 posts?

and alx, i assume you have not heard of SoD? -son of dork, the name is pitiful, but that was james bourne's (from busted) band, they sang ticket out of loserville--(me and my frined made up a dance routine for it ;) ), but i think fightstar are the ultimate in crap!

Fightstar are quite good. I seen them support Taking Back Sunday and actually quite liked them. As for SOD, well the name says it all. poo.gif

ooooh make them go to the little civic in wolverhampton!

then i can see them :D

Which one... Im looking at Wulfrun Hall.. I like the looks of that venue, so also trying to get another ouple of shows in there too, including Pinboys and Armatage Shanks

Alex

ooooh make them go to the little civic in wolverhampton!

then i can see them :thumbup:

Which one... Im looking at Wulfrun Hall.. I like the looks of that venue, so also trying to get another ouple of shows in there too, including Pinboys and Armatage Shanks

Alex

don't armitage shanks make sinks and baths and stuff?

i would send in a picture, but 1) i like the mystery of that you don't know what i look like and 2) i'm too funny lookin'

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I signed up to this forum ages ago but haven't really posted, but I was bored today and stumbled across it and thought I'd be a bit more active. So I've sent my photo in for the Forum Most Wanted, it seems like a good start for people to get to know me better. :YAHOO:

Feel free to message me if you want somebody to chat to! I'm always on the lookout for new friends. :chair:

See you all around!

Edited by Manwards

Hello, welcome to the forum :D

It's good that you've sent your pic in, makes it easier for DavidB to stalk you at an event :firedevil:

Get posting some more and you'll soon make some friends