Keeper

Who will be the busiest guest?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the busiest guest?

• Christopher Lee
    • Elijah Wood
    • Carrie Fisher
    • Someone Else

Ok, i've listed them in the order I think are the busiest.

this thread/poll is because the other one doesn't include Mr Lee :D :D

if you mark 'other' say who and why please :angel:

Edited by Keeper

yup, but age=experience :D:angel:

seriously? the fangirls will be out for lij, but the SW/LOTR/JB/Dracula fans are gonna be drooling over mr lee... AND they'll realise that most of the other guests can be got another time...

and word of mouth travels FAST, late announcement in this case won't matter in my opinion. as for the price - how often do you meet a living legend?! :D

i totally agree that Christopher Lee will be the busiest guest by far!!

Personally, i am going for elijah wood, but i completely get what a fab guest he is to all those that want his auto. And considering the circumstances £45 sounds bout right!!

Well I wouldn't see a guest just because they're sexy or whatever. I'd see them as I'm a fan of their work or like something they've appeared in :angel:

That being said, I still think Elijah will be the busiest, but just had to state the above point.

Hope the Elijah fangirls dont slow down the queue too much.
Not meeting The Wood but will watch his queue with interest to see if it really is full of fangirls...

Do the "giggly girls" think they stand a chance?!
What, you mean with Mr Wood? Aren't there rumors in the media that he bats for the other side?

I fear there may be a mad rush for Maggie Grace now she's only doing one day. The Firefly/Serenity guys may be quite popular too, since the show has such a big cult following.

I think Fisher, Wood and Lee will be busiest over all, though. Since they're the big three.

I'd like to meet Elijah, but can't say I'll be fangirly about it! Prob. just as nervous as when I usually meet guests :headscratch: I've got a few hobbit autos could do with this one too as I missed him when he was in MK a few yrs back. Would like to see Mr Lee, but as a casual buyer and not a major collector the price tag is way too high.

I went for Elijah, but only because Mr Lee is going to have limited tickets and you can't even join his queue to look at him unless you have one!!!

actually, you have to have a ticket to join any queue unless its an open queue.

for mr lee, you have to be buying an autograph to join the queue :gorgeous:

Edited by Keeper

i'm locking now due to our recent cancellation, and i suspect (if a new poll were to be done and everyone voted) that the busy 3 are, in order Crew, Elijah, Carrie, followed primarily by SG/Lost (joint, i suspect.)

Enjoy the show, everyone. :o