Anyone getting anything unusual signed ?

dufresne

Yeah I know! That quote did make me laugh when you said it! Haha.

I really wish I had gone to conventions before! But was "too busy" with uni, but now I'm free, I'm going to try and visit as many conventions as I can.

I know that this is wishful thinking, but I hope Elijah is not as busy as he is predicted to be (based on previous conventions) I'd love to actually chat to him for a few minutes. Ahhh well. A photo with him will do just fine!

Thank you for all your help, Victor Van Dort, you're a seriously cool guy!

Thank you for the compliment, L.I.T.

Hope to see you @ the con on Sat. Have a good time! :dance:

Edited by Victor Van Dort

Thanks again for your replies, guys.

Victor Van Dort - That's amazing aout all your LOTR quotes! I love the Andy Serkis, Dom Monaghan and John Rhys Davies quotes/ statements!!

I'm trying to think of a good quote to ask Elijah. Am a bit stuck on inspiration :(

For Hurley something along the lines of "Dude..." or "Have a cluckity, cluck, cluck day!" or something better!! And am still thinking about Maggie. (Can you tell that this is my first convention ever!!)

I'm going to ask Jorge to write 'The numbers are bad' as part of my auto from him. Am struggling to think of any Shannon quotes for Maggie, though.

@ lost.in.translation

Try the IMDB for quotes. Just type in the film you want a quote from, then look down the left hand side until you reach memorable quotes, click and read. It may give you some inspiration. :(

For example...

Lost Quotes

Edited by liamsgirl

I'm trying to think of a good one for Maggie. My other Lost autos have just had "best wishes" on them. I want to see Jorge again so I can ask him to put the numbers on an auto! :P

Hee hee...soooo many people asked him to do that when he was at GMex.

I think on mine he wrote 'Rock on dude', but I didn't ask him to. I generally never ask for quotes, because I just have no idea what to ask for :headscratch:

I would lone Elijah to write "I took her panties" on my ESOTM poster and I want Nathan to write "What was that" on my Serenity poster. the only time i have ever got something personalised is when Nick Frost crossed out Shaun and wrote Jack on my Shaun of the dead DVD, that was quite cool

nlindenj - I am SO envious of you for your signed Lost poster!! Where did you get that poster from? I've seen it before, but haven't been able to purchase it?

I'm going to ask Jorge and Maggie to sign the 2-sided Lost poster that was in Heat magazine last year and also on the Channel 4 and E4 promo posters (The one where it says on the back "One of us is a murderer", "One of us is a junkie" etc etc. The other side is of all of them. I love that poster, just need a frame for it now!

Haven't decided which Elijah Wood poster to bring for him to sign yet...

Check out moviemarket.co.uk Ive seen the Lost poster there!

Edited by rich5wolves

Oh that's a good one to ask Jorge (Mind if I borrow your idea?!)

I don't suppose you could help me think of one to ask Elijah? I'm rather stuck. Something either related to LOTR

How about "Blimey, didn't Tolkien write some old tosh?!"

[runs for cover]