not recieved sat early 9pm ticket in post

• Showmasters Admin

I think an easy way round that then would be when you order the tickets in the online store it will say 1 week rather than 2 weeks. It will cut down on people worrying beacuse they havent got their ticket.

Indeed it would.

Do remember that SM say they will be sent out 2 weeks before the event (They don't say you will get them 2 weeks before the event). What I'm doing to clarifying that you'll "receive" them about a week before the event, (i.e. don't expect them to arrive 2 weeks before the event). So in theory SM and I are saying about the same thing, just slightly differently.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an easy way round that then would be when you order the tickets in the online store it will say 1 week rather than 2 weeks. It will cut down on people worrying beacuse they havent got their ticket.

Indeed it would.

Just remembered mate you still have my Stargate image so I'll have to meet up with you Friday or Saturday 1st thing

• Showmasters Admin

Indeed it would.

Just remembered mate you still have my Stargate image so I'll have to meet up with you Friday or Saturday 1st thing

No worries. I've not forgotten. I'll have them with me. I'll be about on Friday from about 7ish, if you want to meet up. Or I'll get them to you Sat. Maybe ask Sarah to hold them, you can meet up with her.

Indeed it would.

No worries. I've not forgotten. I'll have them with me. I'll be about on Friday from about 7ish, if you want to meet up. Or I'll get them to you Sat. Maybe ask Sarah to hold them, you can meet up with her.

Is Sarah not crewing

• Showmasters Admin

just trying to help (and trying VERY HARD to keep a semi-cool head about it... )dunno how Too Tall copes!! :dance::dance::dance:

Very deep breaths, works for me. As a Mod I know I'm representing SM so I try to be as professional as possible. If you could read some of the things I've written and then deleted before hitting the post button :firedevil:

As DB has said in another thread you need to "chill" and not be so in your face about it. I wrote the FAQ and have spent god knows how much time building it and keeping it up to date. So I should be the first one to go mad that people don't read it. But I try and remember (like in the case of Sci-fiMad) there can be reasons why people haven't read or seen the FAQ.

In most cases I simply quote the answer from the FAQ and reference the fact that it's in the FAQ in the hope that when people read it (the orginal poster and others) they will see that the question is already answered in the FAQ and so next time they have a question they will be more likely to look there knowing the last question they saw answered was in there.

Seriously dude you've been like Too Tall's evil twin for the last two weeks. Go have some fun or something... ;):dance:

:rolleyes: Scary

(I've made the mistake of scanning through the FAQ and not actually reading it!!).

It does seem to be an illness that afflicts a number of forum members. Glad you re-read it ;)

Is Sarah not crewing

Nope.

Edited by Too Tall

just trying to help (and trying VERY HARD to keep a semi-cool head about it... )dunno how Too Tall copes!! ;):o:blink:

Very deep breaths, works for me. As a Mod I know I'm representing SM so I try to be as professional as possible. If you could read some of the things I've written and then deleted before hitting the post button :firedevil:

As DB has said in another thread you need to "chill" and not be so in your face about it. I wrote the FAQ and have spent god knows how much time building it and keeping it up to date. So I should be the first one to go mad that people don't read it. But I try and remember (like in the case of Sci-fiMad) there can be reasons why people haven't read or seen the FAQ.

In most cases I simply quote the answer from the FAQ and reference the fact that it's in the FAQ in the hope that when people read it (the orginal poster and others) they will see that the question is already answered in the FAQ and so next time they have a question they will be more likely to look there knowing the last question they saw answered was in there.

meh, good points, have to try it next time...

would love to see what it is you've deleted before posting!! :lol:

*glad i've put disclaimer in sig to say i'm not affiliated with SM* :unsure:

week brfore show and not recieved my early ticket to get in at 9 on sat why I worried but don't giving them until fir is week is that a good thing anyone can help me out please becuase I'm traveling from west midlands area to come to is event and not sure why my ticket as not come anybody any reason for is please be greatful with some advice

Dont worry no1 has them yet. I'm also coming from the W.Midlands :unsure:

Me too, and my gold pass letter isn't here yet either. I'm not worried about that. :blink: If it gets to Thursday evening and it still hasn't arrived, then I'll start panicking, because I'm going down to London Friday morning! :lol:

week brfore show and not recieved my early ticket to get in at 9 on sat why I worried but don't giving them until fir is week is that a good thing anyone can help me out please becuase I'm traveling from west midlands area to come to is event and not sure why my ticket as not come anybody any reason for is please be greatful with some advice

Dont worry no1 has them yet. I'm also coming from the W.Midlands :lol:

Me too, and my gold pass letter isn't here yet either. I'm not worried about that. :o If it gets to Thursday evening and it still hasn't arrived, then I'll start panicking, because I'm going down to London Friday morning! ;)

if possible, wait till the postman comes by on friday :chair::unsure:

actually, i remember a similar situation when i was at uni. C6(think?) party, and i was startin travelin on thursday... was waitin for the post till that day (only one ticket had arrived!think it was there on the wed) got sorted handy enough when explained to SM on the desk, and the missing ticket actually arrived on the monday after...

though i think i'd given my home address, since i'd known someone would deffo be there to sign for it, and post it on to me... which explaine dthe slight delay, though didn't explain why they were sent seperately!! :blink:

UPDATE from SM

Just a quick note:

1. Tickets have been posted out today by Recorded delivery, so they should be arriving on Monday for UK deliveries and Tues/Wed for European deliveries.

2. We are getting through e-mails as quickly as possible so if we haven't responded to you yet we should be shortly. If you still have a problem by LFCC just bring your information with you and we can sort something out there.

I'd be panicking if my tickets don't arrive by the Thursday post, as I have to leave my house at about 5.30am to go to the airport on Friday morning, and the post never comes before twelve!

Ah well, I ordered them a while ago, so maybe they'll be near the top of the bundle... or something like that. :spidy:

I'd be panicking if my tickets don't arrive by the Thursday post, as I have to leave my house at about 5.30am to go to the airport on Friday morning, and the post never comes before twelve!

Ah well, I ordered them a while ago, so maybe they'll be near the top of the bundle... or something like that. :P

Just have to make sure there is someone in to sign for them on the Thursday then or you'll have to pick them up from the post office on Friday!

Me too, and my gold pass letter isn't here yet either. I'm not worried about that. :dance: If it gets to Thursday evening and it still hasn't arrived, then I'll start panicking, because I'm going down to London Friday morning! :dance:

if possible, wait till the postman comes by on friday :dance::poki:

Not possible. :chair: Our postal service is worse than horse crap, doesn't arrive until 2 or 3 PM some days, and I'm leaving the house at 7AM. :YAHOO:

Should be okay though, if they've been sent out now. I won't be in on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'm sure someone will be.

Got my tickets today :poki:

Bloody hell, that was quick!! :D

Andrea

not to mention - whose postman actually gets out before 9AM??? at the earliest??? :D

He woke me up at 7.45 knocking the door, bless.

I'll forgive him as it was my LFCC4 tickets :YAHOO:

Got my tickets today :poki:

Bloody hell, that was quick!! :D

Andrea

not to mention - whose postman actually gets out before 9AM??? at the earliest??? :D

He woke me up at 7.45 knocking the door, bless.

I'll forgive him as it was my LFCC4 tickets :YAHOO:

christ, its a good day when he gets to our house before 1030, and we live in town!!! :poki:

he deserves a tip for bein so dedicated!!! :D

I received my tickets today but I only received 2 early bird tickets and 2 Elijah Wood tickets, I ordered 4 early birds I am missing 2 early bird tickets! I have e-mail showmasters hopefully they can help. :YAHOO: