LFACC Crew Hotel

Jola

Once again I am asking politely :lol:

Can those of you that are crewing please let me know by Thursday 15th June the following:

1) If you require a hotel room

2) Preferred Room Buddy (I do try to accommodate this as much as possible)

3) Most importanly..... WHICH NIGHTS DO YOU REQUIRE!

This will really help me to speed things up in confirming with the hotel and it saves lots of emails being bounced back and forwards asking the above questions.

Many thanks :chair:

Thanks to everyone being so prompt in responding with their request :huh:

However, I'm still getting alot of emails without the information I'm asking for (see opening post) :D

Thanking you :D

I hope my saying that I will sleep anywhere, and in any room was ok, and that you didnt want me to specify..

Erm I think I included everything :D

Also I would have expected people not including info should be :huh:

A

Which hotel is it that the crew stay at?

If your in need of a hotel and have sent yoru request back then you will recieve an email telling you all the info you will ever need :WINCE:

A

Once I have finalised the room allocations (later this week) then everyone who has requested a room should get an email from me saying where the hotel is, who their room buddy is and what nights are requested.

• Moderators

Once I have finalised the room allocations (later this week) then everyone who has requested a room should get an email from me saying where the hotel is, who their room buddy is and what nights are requested.

Thanks Jola :P , I got confused

I am still waiting for some crew to let me know their hotel requirements.

Can you please let me know ASAP so I can finalise all arrangements by the end of the week.

Thank You!

Okey Dokey....

I think I now have all those of you who are crewing, and have requested a room at the crew hotel allocated - YAY ME!! :YAHOO:

Once the confirmations have been sent to the hotel, I will email each of you again with the hotel information, what nights you're booked for and any other relevant information.

I will need you to respond back to that email to let me know if all correct. If it's not, then let me know what I have got wrong and that allows me time to change it before the weekend itself.

Ok - I have now sent out all the Hotel Confirmations to crew that have requested a room.

Please read your email and let me know if I have got anything wrong. Either way, please still reply to it even if everything is correct.

Thanks!

*Dusts Hands, Job Done!*

:WAVE:

Thanks Jola I got my email and have replied.

Ah another weekend rooming with Meg, how will I survive? :huh::blink:

Thinks about 'bum scratching' comment and wonders how Meg will survive?

(Or was it a more genteel 'bottom scratching'?)

:unsure:

Edited by jeboz