What about Elijah Wood?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

yeah elijah is not on there to select just the firefly guys.

The post which went out had a slight error in it; Elijah's photo shoot tickets will be going on sale in another day or two, not today. It's just the Firefly guys today.

The post which went out had a slight error in it; Elijah's photo shoot tickets will be going on sale in another day or two, not today. It's just the Firefly guys today.

I've been sitting here with my credit card, waiting! How much notice will we get?

I've been sitting here with my credit card, waiting! ?

Me too lol

ARRRRGGGHHHH!! NOooo! I nearly just cried with hapiness with a justification for staying in on a Friday night! I could'nt believe my luck!! Im busy sunday and from then on!!! esp in the evenings, I can wait another day or too, Omg I'm not gonna get to touch Elijah!!! I think i'm gonna cry!!!! :help:

How many of us wil be staying in for the next few nights then! lol

yeah haha i was just discussing it with my mum!

it's ment to be the warmest weekend so far and we'll all be inside keeping our eyes out for the elijah wood tickets!

haha!

Im hoping it will be another evening announcement, because I work during the day! You will be able to tell all the people who want Elijah tickets cos everyone else will be tanned this weekend and we will be the unburnt ones, where we have stayed inside so long! lol

ARRRRGGGHHHH!! NOooo! Omg I'm not gonna get to touch Elijah!!!

It's a photo-shoot not a grope! :P

what! :D no gropeing? dude then what am i paying twenty quid for? just to stand nxt to the guy!!!!!! :o

meh of course ill pay twenty quid to stand nxt to him what am i thinking! it's£20 for the picture then bout £60 to post bail for groping him! haha all part of plan! *to self* gotta lay off the e numbers :help:

• Showmasters Admin

it's ment to be the warmest weekend so far and we'll all be inside keeping our eyes out for the elijah wood tickets!

haha!

Go out and enjoy the sun. We're just confirming a few final details with Elijah on the shoot, and we will give at least 24 hours notice before putting the tickets on sale, so that people aren't caught out, and so that if they are likely to be away from their computers they have a chance to make alternative preparations (like getting a friend to sit by the computer for them).

haha!

Go out and enjoy the sun. We're just confirming a few final details with Elijah on the shoot, and we will give at least 24 hours notice before putting the tickets on sale, so that people aren't caught out, and so that if they are likely to be away from their computers they have a chance to make alternative preparations (like getting a friend to sit by the computer for them).

I hate the SUN! But cant wait to book the tickets!!! :wub:

Edited by Charisma

check the info in the actual announcement page for the shoot, it says clearly that there's one each day :wub:

as for stand/sit, SM mentioned that they're still finalising some details, that could be among them, so you'll probably be waitin till the tix go on sale :dance:

Ok, I have not been online for a while and now i'm confused :jason: When will the notice be posted? What are the chances of getting the photo session? Am I going to be left out? :thumbup: I can only go on the saturday, what day will the photos be taken? ash x

oooo the 24 hour notice thing is good idea, i were worried i were gonna miss them last night cos i was out. i don't know what day i want the elijah tickets for though, arghh cos i need them on the same day as his and the 'lost' peoples talks and we don't know when they are yet