Back to the Future Guests - Tom Wilson Christopher Lloyd etc etc

Delorean 2015

How about requesting a few BTTF guests over from the states??

Theres so many conventions over there that are regularly attended by different members of the trilogy.

How about a reunion over here with a few of the cast?????

It would surely create loads of interest and no doubt.. Theyd make a fair few quid!!

Edited by Delorean 2015

I have asked for this so many times. Crispin glover, Marc McClure, Claudia Wells have all done conventions in America. I dont think it would be too difficult to get Thomas F Wilson and Lea Thompson either :P . We can all wish for Christopher Lloyd, who knows it could happen. I would wish the sam for MJF, but due to his health I am doubtful...please prove me wrong

Edited by sydney_bristow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd love some BTTF guests, since the movies are my favourite trilogy :D I had planned to meet Lea Thompson when she was last announced but couldn't make it, so I'd also love to see her back! Any of the cast would be excellent :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

does any one want to buy a christopher lloyd signed back to the future poster for £25.00 i will send pic and evidence of him signing ath the lfcc last year.

Yeah ill have it mate, drop me an email dominiccrwhite@googlemail.com

Edited by Dom

does any one want to buy a christopher lloyd signed back to the future poster for £25.00 i will send pic and evidence of him signing ath the lfcc last year.

Yeah ill have it mate, drop me an email dominiccrwhite@googlemail.com

Hi

Dom i have sent you an email regarding the christopher lloyd signed poster please email back