GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS AND OTHER ACTIVITIES

hum... have mixed feelings about photo ops...

Just hope it doesn't end up like a certain other con, where it's got to the point where posed photos when signing are now near enough banned and the only way to get a photo is to pay ?15 for a posed...

Oh well... i live in hope!!! :D

so with you on that lets not go down that route

Showmasters couldnt do that could they?? Capitalise on us fans for wanting a posed photo, surely not..... :P

hum... have mixed feelings about photo ops...

Just hope it doesn't end up like a certain other con, where it's got to the point where posed photos when signing are now near enough banned and the only way to get a photo is to pay ?15 for a posed...

Oh well... i live in hope!!! :D

so with you on that lets not go down that route

Showmasters couldnt do that could they?? Capitalise on us fans for wanting a posed photo, surely not..... :P

My feeling now is they won't do that to us fans. Showmasters has a huge future.

Yay announcements! Not sure about the photo ops things perhaps it is going to be something set up for the main guests so everyone can get what they want. Its not the greatest of ideas (thats if we are all correct on this) but at least you will be able to get THAT phot you always wanted granted it may cost you a little bit more but for a BIG guest you dont mind

:P:chair::D

chances are you won't get the opportunity to have a photo with the guest, too busy pushing people through for autos, so at least this way you will get a chance.

But... the photo ops, will probably mean that there will be no chance in hell of having a free pic with the guest while they are signing... and you will have to pay for it later.

Win some, lose some.

I am not too sure about this.....thats why I have always been against professional photo-ops. Considering how other events are run. Also most people have photos taken with stars, how do you expect to accomodate everyone and have the star signing for a majority of the time....

Actually I guess "Photo Opportunities for London" could be an oppertunity to have your photo taken by the Robocop suit as at C9.

Even though it mostly sounds like it is with guests, then it doesn't actually say so.

Having your photo taken with a prop is also an "oppertunity".

Oooh! :huh: I'd like to hope that 'photo oppertunities' means that we will be able to have photo's taken with Elijah Wood but I do think that may be being too hopefull. :P:wub: I'm not going to get excited about any of the announcements so that I'll be really happy when they are announced as I won't have tried to think what I want them to be and got some mad ideas that aren't realistic. (Well that's the plan anyway ^_^ ) :wub:

OMG I can't wait.

Too excited.

May we take pics with Elijah? I hope so!

And other guests? Maybe Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp!

OMG

:lol::lol::lol:;):YAHOO::YAHOO:

Guest announcements

Event announcements

News of European Activities (Peace in Our Time! )

Photo Opportunities for London

All at 6pm on Friday

OMG I can't wait.

Too excited.

May we take pics with Elijah? I hope so!

And other guests? Maybe Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp!

OMG

:uhoh::(:wub::P:YAHOO::YAHOO:

They are in town that weekend, so wishful thinking is possible^^ But If thei attend the soh, you can be sure that there will be war between the people who wants to meet them.