10th Collectormania

Hero_of_Time

wooo CM is up to 10!

i was wonderin if there might be anything special one off type things for it as its the 10th one?

anyone got any ideas as to what you'd like to see?

i would love to see some sort of small item to help remember the 10th event and the previous 10 could be included, prehaps a photo montage or collage or something!

anyway what else would u like!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh erm.... a SUPER massive party that anyone could go to!

i'd go!...if i was allowed!

or oh even better, i could marry one of the hp boy guests who go!

you could all attend my wedding and you HOOT would be my bridesmaid! ;)

Here's an idea for CM10: A souvenier magazine/book, and inside would be either the adverts (you know, the ones that feature all of the attending guests and look really cool when you see them in magazines, etc.) for all the past Collectormanias, or single shots of all of SM's past guests! Or posters, SM could seel us some cool CM posters!

And people, anything, keyrings, badges, anything at all to commemorate the event, with dates, stuff like that! And even though I'm not really a Bond fan (get Sean Bean or Connery, if you're going for that theme, btw!), I know CM10 is going to be great!

I like the book idea. Maybe it could be a forum special if it turns into something too big. But publish each poster from all the CM's in the past. Maybe some comments from guests about their experiences and then comments from the punters/traders.

Hell, I don't think this should be for us though, I think this should be something WE do for showmasters.

As for the party idea, I think we should have a costume event, only the requirement is you come in costume. No exceptions.

All ages of course, if they can... only don't advertise guest attendance. heh. Just a group of people that like the CM events together for an evening of fun. If guests turn up, so be it. But make the party about the fans.

Just an idea or two.

how about : 1 of this 3 or all of them :)

party a B-day party for SM ariving at the age of 10

all past guests ( incloding C-9)

cast runions -- yes 3 cast runinons : LOTR , HP , Docotr who -- i think thows were the bigest cast runinons SM ever did ( excloding lost boys but since this was just now i dont think it'l work )

soo the runion of the runions

and last 1 maaaajoooorrrrr star : some one we all wish for but alwis think ther's no chances ( like charistopher lee )

• Moderators

I don't really want C10 to turn into a 'get all the past bit-part guests' event.

I'd rather they showed how far they've come by getting some really big NEW guests to celebrate the event!

A souvenir book/guide commemorating all the events would be great thought.

Im sure that there are enough people on here who would go for the book idea and would be more than willing to contribute and help to get it made if we worked together and that would allow SM to focus on the other important bits... Just let them have it for the final say?

A

• Moderators

It'd be pretty cool to have "Collectormania - A Celebration" or something like that, with pages of people recalling their favourite meetings and perhaps a favourite photo from an event etc.

It would show how successful Collectormania has been, and I know I'd love a souvenir like that :) It'd be a great advertisement for future events too!

It's just the price of doing it and needing someone that's good with making that kinda thing .. it'd be easy enough to give a word limit, and a photo size etc.

• Moderators

We could eat the guests! :o

C10Book.jpg

Look what a brilliant book page I made in Paint!

If I can make something that good in a minute, imagine how great a real book could be! :o:lol:

I like the book idea. Maybe it could be a forum special if it turns into something too big. But publish each poster from all the CM's in the past. Maybe some comments from guests about their experiences and then comments from the punters/traders.

Hell, I don't think this should be for us though, I think this should be something WE do for showmasters.

As for the party idea, I think we should have a costume event, only the requirement is you come in costume. No exceptions.

All ages of course, if they can... only don't advertise guest attendance. heh. Just a group of people that like the CM events together for an evening of fun. If guests turn up, so be it. But make the party about the fans.

Just an idea or two.

972948[/snapback]

The book is a fab idea you can count me in on that one :D

Yeah, or crew have to be in fancy dress for one day :D *ducks from all the slaps coming my way now* :lol:

David this is the 2nd time you dont like my ides... hammmmmm :firedevil:

How about we give autographs for the guests this time, after all with out us ther nothing :) as are SM ( with all respect ) :YAHOO::dance:

we can call it the " Up side dowen Con' "

Edited by Nili