Robert Pattinson for LFCC!

tara r

Michele, Isabel: *applauds*

bravo. thank you for saying this. I completely and utterly agree.

im honestly so appaled at how judgemental some people are being.

the boy is 19, and omg he does drugs?!?! no wayyyyyyyy.

sure, you can have your opinions on drug use, but dont attack him. he's allowed to make a decision. whether he does drugs or not, he's a really really good person. i find it funny how being goofy and random automatically leads to him being a druggie. i guess i should get rid of my sense of humor, or i might get strip-searched for weed.

971509[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better myself. He didn't ask to do these shows, he was invited. Showmasters seems to have no problem with him since they saw it fit to invite him back for another go. Actually, I was told that he and the twins had two of the longest lines C9 weekend. It seems like there are many people that do geniunely like him and he shouldn't be attacked for choices he may or may not have made. Like Michele said, he's 19, let him be young and a teenager. Regardless of what he does or doesn't do, he is a great person and shouldn't be judged because he can be awkward and goofy or make choices that many of us wouldn't make ourselves.

971510[/snapback]

Look im no " FANGIRL" But ur all jumping to comclusions without fact, As ive said ive met him twice at gmex and once at c9 both times he seemed fine to me... Ok what he did to that girls photo was somewhat Odd but then hes 19, he was only probaly having fun.

I dont think its fair to be saying bad comments where Robert isnt here to say his side of things,

Hes never acting weird when i met him, so i will contunue to like him, as he always seemed friendly.

Fan girls unite !! :P

971513[/snapback]

If I am a girl and a fan that automatically makes me a fangirl?

I think not.

If that's the only criteria you're looking for then you're really just closeminded and sadly mistaken.

Anyway, the point of the thread was to invite Robert back. There are many people who would like the chance to meet him for the first time or just plain meet him again.

Fan girls unite !! DANCE.GIF

Oh that's nice! Labeling people fangirls just because they are defending Robert. Calling people "fangirls" is very insulting.

a hell of a lot of people have different one?

I only see a few people posted here about his "odd behavior." So, I don't know what you talking "a hell of lot of people."

How would you like it if people are going around your behind your back suggesting things about you that they don't know 100% is true? I think you would not like it one bit.

I haven't gone to C9 or Gmex. So, I don't know how his behavior was first hand. However, I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Cherryblossom

Come on guys! There is no need to argue about this. Different people will have different opinions!

I never said Robert wasn;t a nice person, I just think everyone assumed the same reason (well everyone I have spoken to about it, which is quite a few people coz I was reserving judgement and wondering what others thought!) for his odd behaviour. It doesn't mean the fans hate robert or anything of the sort. I just assumed his behaviour spoke for itself. I would be reluctant to let children meet him, but would meet him myself.

I still think it's unfair how you talk about him for most of the people here haven't even met him in person and just believe what other people told them. Everybody is different and not all people who like to laugh alot are on drugs.I don't want to repeat what everybody already said I just want to remind you that you should be careful with things you say about people. One person starts to claim that Rob is on drugs and suddenly everybody discuss about it. It's more than just badmouthing him you could really ruin his reputation with things like that and even if it would be true what I don't think it's not right to discuss it in public! Please try to set yourself in his position how would you feel?I really hope that you stopp this discussion which already ends in insulting each other and become enemies and that's not the meaning of this forum.

If you don't like Robert it's ok but STOPP badmouthing him!

Nadine

Come on guys!  There is no need to argue about this.  Different people will have different opinions!

I would be reluctant to let children meet him, but would meet him myself.

971942[/snapback]

My nephew met him and hes 3 and he was fine with him...

As ive said ive met him a few times overall hes a nice guy. never had a problem with him.

I still think it's unfair how you talk about him for most of the people here haven't even met him in person and just believe what other people told them. Everybody is different and not all people who like to laugh alot are on drugs.I don't want to repeat what everybody already said I just want to remind you that you should be careful with things you say about people. One person starts to claim that Rob is on drugs and suddenly everybody discuss about it. It's more than just badmouthing him you could really ruin his reputation with things like that and even if it would be true what I don't think it's not right to discuss it in public! Please try to set yourself in his position how would you feel?I really hope that you stopp this discussion which already ends in insulting each other and become enemies and that's not the meaning of this forum.

Nadine

972327[/snapback]

I dont dislike him, I think he's a good looking lad that seems to be slightly out of control. Just because someone might be under the influence doesnt mean they wont be nice to people meeting them. I am 34, old enough and experienced enough to know when someone I'm talking to is not entirely with it, and I mean the physical signs, not just the odd behaviour. I'm sure plenty of celebrities take drugs, but I'd expect them to lay off it for a few hours while they meet members of the public, especially when they're being paid to do it. What he does in his own time is his business, but not when he's being paid.

On another point, lets face facts, he's had a smallish part in 1 film, ever! That doesnt make him worthy of being invited to 3 events in a row. I can't imagine that there are enough people who havent yet met him that want to pay to do it, that would make it worth Showmasters' time and money to have him back so soon. Maybe next year, but not 2 months after the last event. Being good looking isn't a reason enough to have him back.

Edited by jacksparrowsmistress

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nadine

972327[/snapback]

I dont dislike him, I think he's a good looking lad that seems to be slightly out of control. Just because someone might be under the influence doesnt mean they wont be nice to people meeting them. I am 34, old enough and experienced enough to know when someone I'm talking to is not entirely with it, and I mean the physical signs, not just the odd behaviour. I'm sure plenty of celebrities take drugs, but I'd expect them to lay off it for a few hours while they meet members of the public, especially when they're being paid to do it. What he does in his own time is his business, but not when he's being paid.

On another point, lets face facts, he's had a smallish part in 1 film, ever! That doesnt make him worthy of being invited to 3 events in a row. I can't imagine that there are enough people who havent yet met him that want to pay to do it, that would make it worth Showmasters' time and money to have him back so soon. Maybe next year, but not 2 months after the last event. Being good looking isn't a reason enough to have him back.

Never has a truer post been said :dance: