Robert Pattinson for LFCC!

tara r

Showmasters,

It would be so fantastic if you could bring Robert Pattinson back for this event! He is a wonderful guest who is sure to bring in many many people. I've heard so many amazing things about him from those who have had the pleasure of meeting him. And I am well aware that there are many people out there who weren't able to attend the past events he was at. Inviting him back will allow them the chance to be able to see him. I absolutely feel that he would make an amazing addition to the line-up that you already have!

Showmasters,

It would be so fantastic if you could bring Robert Pattinson back for this event! He is a wonderful guest who is sure to bring in many many people. I've heard so many amazing things about him from those who have had the pleasure of meeting him. And I am well aware that there are many people out there who weren't able to attend the past events he was at. Inviting him back will allow them the chance to be able to see him. I absolutely feel that he would make an amazing addition to the line-up that you already have!

971181[/snapback]

maybe they will in the future but I very much doubt they'd get him for 3 events in a row. I personally was surprised they got him for C9 since his behaviour at Gmex was less than desirable, considering the number of very young people that wanted to meet him. I'd have been dismayed if my children were meeting him, not a good example. An amazing addition? Not much, he could barely string 2 words together.

maybe they will in the future but I very much doubt they'd get him for 3 events in a row. I personally was surprised they got him for C9 since his behaviour at Gmex was less than desirable, considering the number of very young people that wanted to meet him. I'd have been dismayed if my children were meeting him, not a good example. An amazing addition? Not much, he could barely string 2 words together.

971217[/snapback]

I met him at both events and I was surprised how nice and gentle he was. I don't know if we talk about the same Rob but the Rob I met was the nicest celebrity I've ever seen and I enjoyed every minute talking to him. And if he comes to another convention (and I am sure he will) I will be there as well!!

And I don't know why you think that his behaviour was that bad... He is nervous during Guest Talks if you mean that. That's all... Everyone has different ways to deal with their nervousness and rob tends to be that way. I wonder how you would be if you are a star of all of that sudden and everyone wants to have your autograph and knows your name.

If you talk to him face to face he is just nice and talks a lot. :angel: And I am sure children love him too for he is a very warmhearted guy who is happy to make his fans happy. :chair:

So, I want him back ASAP!!!

Sabi xxx

Hi, I'm Nadine, Sabi's best friend and I agree with her. I met him too at both Collectormanias and he was such a nice and lovely guy. He was so friendly to everyone and tried to make everyone happy. He was never rude or anything to a fan eventhough if some fans were a bit to forward. I'm really interested in what particular behaviour you mean. Was it how he behaved during the talk? I can say that he really was nervous and I can fully understand it like Sabi already tried to explain it's new to him.

And if it's because of other fans wrote... Just don't believe everything some people write for it NEED not be true...

I really like him very much and look forward to meeting him again!!

Nadi

I've been an eyewitness of part of what some people reported about him. So I know at least some of it is true. I personally do not think this is funny or cool or whatever and yes, I think this is bizarre.

I haven't been in the Harry Potter talk, so I can not judge him from his attitude there.

I've been at the Sunday night party though if this is what you mean with "Aftershow Party." That was his time off, no kids around either, so god knows he can act all like he wants there. Not my cup of tea either, but it was his time off.

But he pretty much acted out of it during the signing at Manchester and at C9 as well. I have heard several people commenting that he "looked and acted like he was drugged." Again, it is not my call to claim he was or wasn't, but I agree, he definitely acted odd. I never claimed he was rude - but like a friend of mine put it after we went to see him "I think he's seeing very interesting colors at the moment."

And yeah, it scares me that some people obviously think this is cool or something. :lol:

I've been an eyewitness of part of what some people reported about him. So I know at least some of it is true. I personally do not think this is funny or cool or whatever and yes, I think this is bizarre.

I haven't been in the Harry Potter talk, so I can not judge him from his attitude there.

I've been at the Sunday night party though if this is what you mean with "Aftershow Party." That was his time off, no kids around either, so god knows he can act all like he wants there. Not my cup of tea either, but it was his time off.

But he pretty much acted out of it during the signing at Manchester and at C9 as well. I have heard several people commenting that he "looked and acted like he was drugged." Again, it is not my call to claim he was or wasn't, but I agree, he definitely acted odd. I never claimed he was rude - but like a friend of mine put it after we went to see him "I think he's seeing very interesting colors at the moment."

And yeah, it scares me that some people obviously think this is cool or something.  :lol:

971315[/snapback]

I sort of see what you're saying...but what SPECIFICALLY was he doing that was so bizarre?

I think we should also be careful about saying who is and isn't on drugs since we really don't know.

Edited by Isabel

You can't be entirely sure, but one of things mentioned also happened to me, and there were witnesses to some of the other stuff too. I wasn't at the party, so I didn't comment on that. I have just noticed that he does do some strange things, but maybe thats just relative, and they aren't strange to some other people.

Edited by liamsgirl

You can't be entirely sure, but one of things mentioned also happened to me, and there were witnesses to some of the other stuff too.  I wasn't at the party, so I didn't comment on that.  I have just noticed that he does do some strange things, but maybe thats just relative, and they aren't strange to some other people.

971355[/snapback]

What sorts of things happened to you?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, what may be completely crazy to some people are just either nerves or how someone normally acts.

He remembered me and my name from the G-Mex!! :whistling:

And what's so bad about him getting names wrong?? He is a human being no machine...

But I still wonder what he did that everyone keeps saying he is on something... I think it's unfair to say things like that even though noone can prove it to be true...

Sabi xxx

What I meant is that I told him how to spell my name and he still spelt it wrong, the second after I told him! Even he couldn't believe it! :whistling: No-one can prove it, but people are speculative by nature, and just because you didn't see something, someone else may have. I, however, will keep an open mind! Maybe he is just a bit dizzy! Some people get on with some guests better than others and Im sure he would appreciate all the nice things you are saying about him.

His behaviour was indeed odd! I thought he seemed like a lovely guy, and I liked him very much when I met him.........but still have to agree with everyone else that his behaviour was odd.

im honestly so appaled at how judgemental some people are being.

the boy is 19, and omg he does drugs?!?! no wayyyyyyyy.

sure, you can have your opinions on drug use, but dont attack him. he's allowed to make a decision. whether he does drugs or not, he's a really really good person. i find it funny how being goofy and random automatically leads to him being a druggie. i guess i should get rid of my sense of humor, or i might get strip-searched for weed.

im honestly so appaled at how judgemental some people are being.

the boy is 19, and omg he does drugs?!?! no wayyyyyyyy.

sure, you can have your opinions on drug use, but dont attack him. he's allowed to make a decision. whether he does drugs or not, he's a really really good person. i find it funny how being goofy and random automatically leads to him being a druggie. i guess i should get rid of my sense of humor, or i might get strip-searched for weed.

971509[/snapback]

I couldn't have said it better myself. He didn't ask to do these shows, he was invited. Showmasters seems to have no problem with him since they saw it fit to invite him back for another go. Actually, I was told that he and the twins had two of the longest lines C9 weekend. It seems like there are many people that do geniunely like him and he shouldn't be attacked for choices he may or may not have made. Like Michele said, he's 19, let him be young and a teenager. Regardless of what he does or doesn't do, he is a great person and shouldn't be judged because he can be awkward and goofy or make choices that many of us wouldn't make ourselves.