did ANYONE meet JCB

Fader

I am a big fan of Babylon 5, however due to all the bad attention that surrounds her I decided to stay well enough away, I even decided to stay away from Patricia Tallman because they were sitting next to each other.

You could just see the daggers coming out of JCB eyes.

I am a big fan of Babylon 5, however due to all the bad attention that surrounds her I decided to stay well enough away, I even decided to stay away from Patricia Tallman because they were sitting next to each other.

967415[/snapback]

i found her quite rude and arrogant in the past.

967415[/snapback]

Well they werent sitting next to each other today, JCB was next to warwick davies near the sm info bit, with surprise surprise no one meeting her! :D

I got a photo of her while she was walking around in the morning. She said she could only spare a moment but still smiled for me :D

Later, I was surprised to see she was actually one of the guests. So wot did I do? I went over to her table, got her autograph, bought one of her CD's and got it signed and got another photo of her (this time with me in the shot)

She was lovely and very talkative. A really ok person. She was well worth meeting.

I dont care wot anyone says, she was truely a very nice person.

(And no, I'm not being told to say this at gunpoint ;))

I even decided to stay away from Patricia Tallman because they were sitting next to each other.

967415[/snapback]

I met Pat and JCB butted into our conversation and tried to join twice which I thought was kinda rude so you were probably right to aviod them both though Pat was nice.

While I was talking to Pat, JCB butted in and said, "Pat, doesn't he (me) look like Jet Li?"

I even decided to stay away from Patricia Tallman because they were sitting next to each other.

967415[/snapback]

I met Pat and JCB butted into our conversation and tried to join twice which I thought was kinda rude so you were probably right to aviod them both though Pat was nice.

While I was talking to Pat, JCB butted in and said, "Pat, doesn't he (me) look like Jet Li?"

967927[/snapback]

lol, sounds like she wants to represent you at a future CM :D

Lol, what a compliment.....

967929[/snapback]

Regardless if it was a compliment or not, it could have waited until I had gone and the other things she said.

And the Jet Li thing is something I get alll the time so the novelty has been worn out.

Edited by nicky

• Showmasters Admin
She was Shatners agent at the last collectormania and quite a few people disliked the way she treated his customers.

968002[/snapback]

Could it be she was doing the job Mr Shatner had asked her to do ??

And as she was letting fans take photos of her doesn't that make you think?

Jason

Showmasters :P

We met her when she was sitting next to pat tallman, we appeared to be one of they few who did when we were watching. She was totally different to when Mr Shatner was there. Didnt mind my daughter filming her and spoke to my little girl too.

We met her when she was sitting next to pat tallman, we appeared to be one of they few who did when we were watching. She was totally different to when Mr Shatner was there. Didnt mind my daughter filming her and spoke to my little girl too.

968053[/snapback]

Yeah, she was very sweet to some kids. I saw that as well.

I was sitting as Pat Tallman's guest assistant all through Saturday - the day they were sitting down the side aisle next to Warwick, so I was sitting between JCB and Pat.

I'll just say that it was a very entertaining day, in pretty much the right way all through, and that she and Pat seemed to go away very happy with the number of autographs they had both sold.

The impression I got was that a lot of people who did see her got a very different impression of what she is like when she is being herself, from when she is looking out for her high profile clients.

The daftest moments came after someone brought her a children's site helmet for JCB excavators - and she proceeded to wear it whenever the press photographers came around, and had great fun joking with it, and explaining to PAT who the JCB company are and what they make.

I spoke with her and we had a couple of good conversations. As long as you gie her the respect she wants then she will give you the respect you want, but if your rude to her then she wont give you the respect you want. Obviously she was not only signing but she was also there as an agent so she would have been busy at times.

A

I spoke with her and we had a couple of good conversations. As long as you gie her the respect she wants then she will give you the respect you want, but if your rude to her then she wont give you the respect you want. Obviously she was not only signing but she was also there as an agent so she would have been busy at times.

A

968075[/snapback]

Absolutely - although prehaps one of the reasons she was more relaxed this time was that she had fewer clients there than sometimes, and they were not massively high profile ones.

I've never found myself to have reason to dislike her.

At GMEX when I was guest assisting Danny John Jule, we came across an advert in the paper that said VOTE FOR JULIE in big letters, which we then gave to her and she went to buy her own copy so she could have it framed.

Sometimes I appreciate that she can come across as a little harsh but she is a confident woman who knows how to get what she wants.

Well done to her I say!

Seeing her singing to Jody's daughter at the GMEX crew party, well it changed my opinion completely.