What Was Carl Weathers Like

Crostini

Carl Weathers was an awesome guest, very talkative, seemed happy to talk to anyone actually!!!

Maybe because this time the lady sitting next to him was just as nice!!!

Oh, he also allows pictures to be taken this time...

966624[/snapback]

Buggar!!!! Really tempted to meet him again now!!!!

I have brought some extra cash though, so maybe I will ^_^

966632[/snapback]

It was just a pleasant experience, last time was a sour experience (because of the lady sitting with him) but this was awesome, he put things right this time around!

Tegan , yes that is fine.

This was my second time meeting Carl and he remembered me instantly from LFCC2. This time I got a photo posed and I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator...I said I'd do the Arnold lines for him with accent but he didn't want me to?!

as i have said before, lack of regard for homework + hyperactivity = me

the funny thing is...i have seen thsi all before...on other forums...its around this time that people start turning on me... i shall have a few freinds but they to shall eventually turn, until people start complaining, picking out every little fault i have ever made..it starts with the grammer and spelling error (lol) then i get very depressed and eat an entier tub of carte dor triple chocolate ice cream...i get overit for a month...then come back under a different name cause i ahve this thing where i can disable my ip from being blocked(i think)...eventually all the mods will get so utterly annoyed, that, they trun people on other forums i go on against me...lol its not the first time :clap::( :(

but be optimistiic ...all the people you hate will eventually die :whistling: sorry thats not nice...it wasn't directed at any one

Tegan , yes that is fine.

This was my second time meeting Carl and he remembered me instantly from LFCC2. This time I got a photo posed and I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator...I said I'd do the Arnold lines for him with accent but he didn't want me to?!

966729[/snapback]

... any chance of putting that photo on here so we can have a nosy! Would love to see what Carl's looking like now! What did you ask him ?!? Get any nice bits signed!?

- Dan

Buggar, i was going to go to C9 just to meet Carl but decided not to as i heard he wasn't very nice and didn't allow photos last time, so i have just got someone to get me an auto. I so wish i went now and would have shown him my Appolo Creed Shorts i have

Buggar, i was going to go to C9 just to meet Carl but decided not to as i heard he wasn't very nice and didn't allow photos last time, so i have just got someone to get me an auto. I so wish i went now and would have shown him my Appolo Creed Shorts i have

966984[/snapback]

There were 2 people there who had Appolo creed stars & stripes shorts signed by the big guy.

He was really nice and thanked me for coming.

Edited by Batman

ouch i feel for you...but would you not want to go any way...just for the fun of it? :chair:

967010[/snapback]

Work Comittments of my own to attend to. Definately going to LFCC4, Empire day and a couuple of events i can't mention though.

So far i have only been to C6, C7 and LFCC3. And i was at C6 for a few hours as it was my first time to an auto event and had hardly any money

Those Stars and Stripes shorts are the ones i have aswell. Well cool and the ladies like them :chair:

This time I got a photo posed and I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator..

966729[/snapback]

...any chance of putting that photo on here so we can have a nosy!

966953[/snapback]

I'll put the pic up when I get to my other PC. He lloks the same as last time at LFCC2 including the shades...Got a pic signed this time..I think he may have allowed posed pics this time just cos it was Friday and not busy at all.

I'd already spoken to him alot at LFCC2 so didn't have much to say this time. I spoke about Stallone as an actor/director and Rocky VI and McTierenan's direction in addition to Shane Black and what Carl thought of Shane's Lethal Weapon script when he first read it on set if Predator.

Edited by nicky

I did the mid-air arm wrestle from Predator...I said I'd do the Arnold lines for him with accent but he didn't want me to?!

966729[/snapback]

... any chance of putting that photo on here so we can have a nosy!

966953[/snapback]

CarlWeathers-C9Apr2006.jpg

CARL WEATHERS WAS QUALITY!

It was an honor meeting him seeing as i watch Rocky Films all the time!!!

Would love to put my pic of him up on here but its not letting me!!?!!!!!

he was a really cool guy, and said it was a pleasure to meet me (im sure it was)

I got the picture of him when singing in the american stuff before his fight against Ivan Drago!

MADE MY DAY!

David

btw, i saw him sunday, bout 11.25, ticket 165