Let's find something for us under-18's to do...

TurkFox

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont mind what i do but as i havent met anyone on here before the more people the better whether its bowling or what. At the end of the day those (im including me) that wanna go clubbing can go later :yoda: (showed up that time)

964997[/snapback]

18-21s can still hang out at Whetherspoons but after that closes (1PM)I think on Sat night they'll be hard pressed to get in a most other places in MK. Edited by nicky

Ah ha yes yes I remember now. Was having a huge huge blonde moment. Wow someone remembers me by my forum name for once, I'm quite suprised.

I'm fine hun, been ill all weekend but recovering. Hows you hun? Gonna be at C9?

965031[/snapback]

Aren't you naturally blonde then? :D:poki:

Glad you're getting better. Yes, I'll be at C9 - Arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning, staying at the Holiday Inn. You?

18-21s can still hang out at Whetherspoons but after that closes (1AM) I think on Sat night they'll be hard pressed to get in a most other places in MK.

I think anyone under 18 is gonna find Sat night entertainment limited, and not just in MK. Restaurants, cinema, bowling, amusement arcades??

Edited by nicky

Glad you're getting better.  Yes, I'll be at C9 - Arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday morning, staying at the Holiday Inn.  You?

965042[/snapback]

Probably Express Holiday Inn.

Going Fri - Mon

965059[/snapback]

Ooooooooooh im stayin there too :wub::chair:

surely you have ID which proves your 18

Maybe not?

Im 23 and I dont have any form of ID at all (no passport, no drivers license etc) though I have a railcard, but thats not accepted as official ID, so not everyone has some..if Im ever ID'd im screwed ^_^

And yes ive thought of getting some, but dont know anyone eligable to sign a photo of me vouching for who I am :D

surely you have ID which proves your 18

Maybe not?

Im 23 and I dont have any form of ID at all (no passport, no drivers license etc)

965125[/snapback]

You should apply for a Proof of Age Card...I think you can get them from Police stations or Post Office.

You should apply for a Proof of Age Card...

Just had a look on google, and still has the same problem as with other ID! It says:

You need a Referee's name, work address and work phone number (no mobiles)

A doctor, dentist, bank manager, solicitor, accountant, police officer, civil servant or teacher may act as a referee unless they are a relative

Not seen any of those for years, apart from the doctor who ive seen once as a doc, and a couple of times when shopping! Its the referee that always stumps me..

• Showmasters Admin

The problem is anywhere in MK (and TBH most cities) that are open after 8pm on a Saturday has a bar, and BAR = NO under 18s.

The only thing I can think of is you go to a restaurant like Pizza Hut, or one of the restaurants in the Xscape centre (Frankies and Bennys, Old Orleans etc.). The problem with that is you'll have to book up and you'll never get people to confirm they're coming and if they do, you have no way making sure they do turn up. You'd have to book for say 20 at 8pm and could end up having only 3 people turn up on time :YAHOO: Trust me it would be a nightmare.

So there's the bowling alley, but that's being done on the Friday night.

Someone need to take the initiative soon or nothing will happen!

Edited by Too Tall