autographs!

Howie

It is good that our beloved sm have announced attendance days but it would be really helpful if we knew who was charging what so we all know how much to withdraw when we visit the cash machines!

• Showmasters Admin
Depends if it's chocolate money :angel: I accept those little coins n stuff ..

960978[/snapback]

Now I'm just waiting for some funny bugger to come up to you at the show and pay you for an autograph in gold chocolate coins, citing this thread, "Well you said!!!" :D

Depends if it's chocolate money :D I accept those little coins n stuff ..

960978[/snapback]

Now I'm just waiting for some funny bugger to come up to you at the show and pay you for an autograph in gold chocolate coins, citing this thread, "Well you said!!!" ;)

960988[/snapback]

Too bad I decided to not come :chair::lol:

Depends if it's chocolate money :lol: I accept those little coins n stuff ..

960978[/snapback]

Now I'm just waiting for some funny bugger to come up to you at the show and pay you for an autograph in gold chocolate coins, citing this thread, "Well you said!!!" :whistling:

960988[/snapback]

do i count as funny bugger?

A

:thumbup:  ^_^  :chair: Oh God.....i'm both dreading and wishing for her to be announced now!!!

Can you just picture it?? I'm next in line to meet her, and I just stand there drooling, the saliva running down my mouth, and she's thinking "what the hell is wrong with this guy??"

Then i'll pass out, everyone'll tred on me en route to meeting her, and when I finally regain conciousness, she'll be gone home :o

961274[/snapback]

Don't worry. I'd gladly bring along some smelling salts or something & wake you up.

Because I care. (And I'd be right behind you in the Q!) :poki:

Mmmmm.....Emilie