1. 1. would you be interested?

• yes of course!
    • not my cup of tea thankyou
    • I'm not bothered

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And all it took was 2 extra little letters to cause the csi fandom to start salivating over the prospect of a main cast csi guest lol :YAHOO:

Louis Lombardi

Louise Lombard

Yeah, and to think she's one of the most unpopular main cast members. Usually I'm on my own trying to spread the Sofia love (OK that sounded kind of perverse but you know what I meant!)

Not in my book! *clings to her Sofia fanlisting (though it does need a better layout)*

Edited by Trialia

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted a while back but just wanted to put in a more personal request for NY guests. I'll always love Vegas but NY has quickly become one of my fav shows on tv.

Any of the cast would be awesome - Carmine Giovinazzo, Gary Sinise, Eddie Cahill, Melina Kanakaredes, AJ Buckley, Robert Joy... go on Showmasters, you know you want to. :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Yes please would love some CSI guests :D

I love it, i've got all 5 seasons of CSI on DVD so far. And 1, 2 and 3 seasons of CSI Miami :dance:

Fave peeps from there.........

CSI ~ George Eads ( Nick Stokes ), William Petersen ( Gill Grissom ), Eric Szmanda ( Greg Sanders ) and Jorja Fox ( Sara Sidle ).

CSI Miami ~ David Caruso ( Horatio Caine ), Adam Rodriguez ( Eric Delko ) and Emily Proctor ( Calle Duquesne )

CSI NY ~ Carmaine Giovinazzo ( Danny Messer ), Melina Kanakaredes ( Stella Bonsara ) and Eddie Cahill ( Don Flack ).

:dance::P:P

• 2 weeks later...