Are you fecked-off! i am, so tell me why you are!

betrayed-deagol

well, first i hurt my back last week, which i can cope with as i have done it numerous times.

But yesterday, i ran into the kitchen to find that the sewage pipe from the flat upstairs had leaked through the ceiling over everything! so, poor matt had to rush home from work to help me sort it out and the guy who came to look at it cant do a thing until next Tuesday at the earliest as its a bank holiday and my Landlordis abroad.

So, this means we have no Fridge, lights or cooker, i had to throw away a load of food that got wet, i have to re-wash all the clothes as the ones that were drying on the airer got soaked (i think the tumble dryer is ok) and our whole kitchen has had to be shifted around. We managed toget the microwave, rug and Matt's comics covered by the insurance, i just hope they can replace the comics as it was afair chunk of his collection!

This i coped with very well until i got up this morning to find bits of the ceiling on the floor!!!!! If its unsafe; it means we have no access to the kitchen, bathroom, shower or bedroom, and so we are simply living in our front room.

i am not feckin happy!!!!

Edited by betrayed-deagol

:o I don't blame you! ^_^ Oh huni I'm so sorry, that's just crap all round :(

Hope some/all of it gets sorted very soon, nobody needs that kind of stuff but especially not with little baby *big hugs* that Landlord needs to come back asap, it's not safe!

(this has nothing to do with anything except general freakiness but I threw my back last week too........ and it hasn't come back yet! ;):lol: Also had my bag with lots signed stuff stolen the day before :( but in London that's the way it goes I suppose :unsure: )

If its any consolation the place is not structurally unsound, you just need to watch out for falling ceiling. Give it a tap with a broom handle and see if it seems unstable. The landlord will have to replace any of the ceiling thats got damp and then some more around it. What a shame it happened on a bank holiday weekend! :YAHOO:

im not any more but i have been since last sunday and have been broken up withj twince in 24 hours and had my only night out in months ruined.

repairy people are crap they are supposed to come out on bank holidays for stuff like that it just costs loads more