Hands up for the Lost Boys talk and screening ?

dufresne

I'll be there for both.....if the tickets ever go on sale!!!!  :o  :blink:

956776[/snapback]

Huh?! The talk was only announced yesterday!

956789[/snapback]

I was joking..... :)

Just because they said the tickets would go on sale some time today, i've been checking all day and they're still not onsale!!! lol :)

Shorty is right... when they said tickets go on sale tomorrow (which is now today!) you'd have thought they'd be on sale by now.... I'd have expected 7pm seeing as thats the time they like to do things around here ;)

956809[/snapback]

Exactly...that's all I was saying!!! :)

Hey Nic.....it's Lisa in emoticon form ---> :badwind:

mwahahahaha

I'll be there as well, since they announced it, I've been checking the online store every so often throughout the day!!

Looks like we'll all just have to keep checking it, I also thought that the tickets may go on sale from 7pm!

Glad we're not the only impatiant one's around here :YAHOO: it's just nice to know the things are booked and you can properly start to look forward ;)

ewww... that is sooo Lisa, Shorty!!! there's some cool smiley's on here ain't there!!! :badwind: <--- me at the talk!!!

Glad we're not the only impatiant one's around here  :YAHOO:  it's just nice to know the things are booked and you can properly start to look forward  ;)

ewww... that is sooo Lisa, Shorty!!!   there's some cool smiley's on here ain't there!!! :badwind: <--- me at the talk!!!

956820[/snapback]

You know i'm going to make sure that everybody sees/hears how exciteable and giddy you get when you meet these guys don't you?? ;)

Edited by Shorty

You know i'm going to make sure that everybody sees/hears how exciteable and giddy you get when you meet these guys don't you?? :YAHOO:

956821[/snapback]

;)

well I hope you plan on wearing comfy shoes!!!!

TUT! it's not every day you get to meet the boy you had on your bedroom wall over 15 years ago!! :badwind:

hey!

i want to go too, but might not be able to make it. i volounteered to crew sat am but got put down for sat pm so therefore i'll have to miss the talk if this cant be changed. hope u all enjoy it though; and i can't wait to hear about.

t -x-