What costume will you be coming in to the LFCC?

edgejedi88

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Tomb Raider. Surely.

thats what I thought too....but you never know!

D'oh I'm an idiot just so used to calling it lara legend with my friends and family.

Yes Tomb raider is what I was talking about :clap:

Well, now I've showen the picture people will be able to notice me. :)

I don't mind people saying hi! :) :P

Janna and Bunni - be sure to pop by and see over at the FanForce and Rebel Legion table at some point over the weekend! :thumbup:

The more costumers the better!

Edited by edgejedi88

I don't mind people saying hi! :) :P

Janna and Bunni - be sure to pop by and see over at the FanForce and Rebel Legion table at some point over the weekend! :thumbup:

Definetly will do! :dance::D

My costume, recently upgraded!

meneville6vg.jpg

Please come up and talk to me, hardly any of my friends will be at LFCC! I'll be in my Neville costume both days.

If you're having trouble spotting *me*, look for Trevor the toad!

I don't mind people saying hi! :) :chair:

Janna and Bunni - be sure to pop by and see over at the FanForce and Rebel Legion table at some point over the weekend! :D

Will do ;)

I can't wait it'l be my first LFCC :D:D:D

Need to make some last minute lara adjustments!

meneville6vg.jpg

Please come up and talk to me, hardly any of my friends will be at LFCC! I'll be in my Neville costume both days.

You can always tag along with us if you like...

I hope its nice and cold a la gmex all weekend lol..I so cannot handle this heat this week which has me worrying a little for lfcc..

At gmex I only had my BDU shirt at the time, which sufficed, but I got really warm in that even though the cold..for lfcc I now got the shirt, trousers, boots AND black t-shirt (planning to wear the shirt as an open jacket rather than done up shirt-shirt like at gmex) but wondering if I may get too hot and pass out or something :thumbup: lol

I hope its nice and cold a la gmex all weekend lol..I so cannot handle this heat this week which has me worrying a little for lfcc..

At gmex I only had my BDU shirt at the time, which sufficed, but I got really warm in that even though the cold..for lfcc I now got the shirt, trousers, boots AND black t-shirt (planning to wear the shirt as an open jacket rather than done up shirt-shirt like at gmex) but wondering if I may get too hot and pass out or something :WINCE: lol

I hope it's lovely and warm! :thumbup:

My legs cannot withstand the cold. But then again they can't stand at the best of times.

• 3 weeks later...

My costume is all ready to go... I am feeling a little nervous never done it before so fingers crossed I don't look too stoopid :WINCE:

You'll be just fine - go with the flow - theres gonna be loads of us there - if you feel on your own look out for the Jedi - there will be a few of us around to say hi!

Once you get into it you will be wonering why you have to leave your costume behin when you leave LFCC! lol ;)

meneville6vg.jpg

Your costume is amazing! Where did you get the uniform from? I am a Harry Potter fan and having trouble finding clothes that look like the ones in the film. xx

Edited by Hellion44

i'll be there as a colonial marine from aliens

that was taken at an event a few weeks ago, im in the middle :blink:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen anyone in the Alien costume itself........I hope they are coming too?

:D

Hellion44 - I bought the robe on eBay, just the normal costume one but I also bought a patch house badge and lined the robe to make it heavier and sit better. Wand was from eBay too, as was the wig (£4.99 + postage!).

I got the jumper and tie from Alivans (website selling handmade wooden wands, they have all of the house colours). The trousers and shirt were in the boys' schoolwear section in ASDA, and I'm going there again later today for cheap boys' school shoes. :(

As for the frog - got him from the museum shop at the Kelvingrove Art Gallery in Glasgow a few years ago! :D

i'll be there and trading too :dance: BUT i have a new costume *finally* esspesially since i havn't done one with mew new hair colour before, i shall be going as Emma Frost from the X-Men

hope to see you all there

Ladyd

xx

i'll be there and trading too ^_^ BUT i have a new costume *finally* esspesially since i havn't done one with mew new hair colour before, i shall be going as Emma Frost from the X-Men

hope to see you all there

Ladyd

xx

Hey Jackie - good to see you again - been a long time since that London picnic for the John Williams thing...cossie will be great - not seen that before - thats gonna be unique - great idea! :D

Am I looking at the right Emma Frost....? :blink:

http://www.x-men-legends.com/archives/imag...st_1024_768.jpg

Edited by edgejedi88