Best Advert EVER!

Guest WaterBoy

Hi

I do not watch alot of TV, but I was so impressed by a recent TV advert recently I thought I would post some details.

Its a Sony advert, with a great soundtrack....and features lots of bouncy balls

Here's a link

Sony Bravia

Paul

• Moderators

Actually, the best advert is Lil' Bill, who represents the Car Insurance branch of the Sainsbury's brand.

It features an animated receipt walking down the street! GENIUS!

And he's called Lil' Bill, which is ironic because Sainsbury's wish to give YOU a "lil' bill" when it comes to Car Insurance! I think it's fate that they managed to cast a receipt called Lil' Bill in their advert!

The people in the advert seem to genuinely appreciate Bill's efforts. They are smiling and happy, and I will be going to Sainsbury's soon just to see if I can find that same happiness.

All together now ... lil' Bill .... lil' Billllllllllllll ... LITTLE TINY BILL!

fullZZZZZZTVICL0608173842PIC.jpg

(Unfortunately, as you can see, the offer of happiness with Lil' Bill is limited to a certain section of society.)

Edited by DavidB

nah my fave advert was the first in the long line of Groslch with the guy who said Schtooop abt things not being ready

the fist one was the blue movie

"schtopp, this blue movie isnt ready yet, where's this guys mustache, why is he actually fixing the fridge? you just cant rush these things guys"

Actually, the best advert is Lil' Bill, who represents the Car Insurance branch of the Sainsbury's brand.

It features an animated receipt walking down the street! GENIUS!

And he's called Lil' Bill, which is ironic because Sainsbury's wish to give YOU a "lil' bill" when it comes to Car Insurance! I think it's fate that they managed to cast a receipt called Lil' Bill in their advert!

The people in the advert seem to genuinely appreciate Bill's efforts. They are smiling and happy, and I will be going to Sainsbury's soon just to see if I can find that same happiness.

All together now ... lil' Bill .... lil' Billllllllllllll ... LITTLE TINY BILL!

fullZZZZZZTVICL0608173842PIC.jpg

(Unfortunately, as you can see, the offer of happiness with Lil' Bill is limited to a certain section of society.)

937529[/snapback]

OMG i actually LOVE that advert :lol:

and i love the recycle adverts " your can could be turned into a plane, or a train, or a car, or another car, or even possibly another can. Recycle, the possibilities are endless "

Aaahh, I love that one with the bouncy balls.

Especially when I see it in the cinema all big and loud and stuff. It's the best advert ever.

Tell you which one I hate... The nice try Style VS Fashion one. It's so dumb. But it makes me laugh.

mine is the Guinees ad with the horses & the surfers but i'm biased as i love Leftfield who did backing track plus i know surfers who talk about waiting for that one wave in their life.

938031[/snapback]

that reminds me... Theres this guiness advert with a big pint of guiness and this eskimo dancing around it *do do, do do do do do do do do dooooo*

i LOVE that advert. But nobody else seems to have seen it... ;)

Aaaargh I hate 'Little Bill'!!!

I did like that Birdseye Fish Finger one where the pirate comes to raid the food but the kids have set all these exciting traps, then he runs away and his trousers fall down. You know an advert is quality when someone's trousers fall down.

like that Mint one -'is that Wilkins riding bareback on the word Mint? tell him he's fired'

and yes I have seen the dancing eskimo ad :) you weren't imagining it

i love that sony one too. does anyone know what the song is called, i love it but i can't find it anywhere.

i know it's cheesy but the ben afflec click counter one by linx is great.

Lucy

938762[/snapback]

Heartbeats - Jose González?

I love the lovematch.com adverts where theres a couple stuck together and they try and get on with their daily lives!

It's just too funny!!!

And I also thought the new Linx Click advert was really clever when I first saw it. Now, I've seen it too many times!

I like the new AA advert with the 'You've got a friend' song

My friends dad was an extra in that advert!!!

Annie.

i love that sony one too. does anyone know what the song is called, i love it but i can't find it anywhere.

i know it's cheesy but the ben afflec click counter one by linx is great.

Lucy

938762[/snapback]

Heartbeats - Jose González?

938807[/snapback]

Yup!

I picked up the DVD of the single from HMV yesterday. It has video of the song, and footage from the advert, including a "making of" feature. I thought they did it digitally, but no....

They used real bouncy balls!!

It was really interesting, similar to the "Cog" DVD my bro has about the car advert with all the moving parts.

Another ad with great music is the Intel/Mac one. The track is "God Moving Over the Waters" by Moby. I am a big Moby fan and can tell you that this track is on the "I like to score" album and was used in the movie "Heat".

Paul

I picked up the DVD of the single from HMV yesterday.  It has video of the song, and footage from the advert, including a "making of" feature.  I thought they did it digitally, but no....

They used real bouncy balls!!

940524[/snapback]

omg! i had a dream that they used real balls and wen i woke up i was well dissapointed cos i thought it was actually digital! yay! i guess dreams really do come true.........

thanks for the tip, i'll put the dvd on my "when i have money" - wish list

lucy

Edited by Lupinburg_2k

I love the Ben Affleck 'Click' advert.. His face just as the lift closes still makes me laugh!!!

The bouncy balls one is my fave at the mo.. I live the song too. *puts dvd on mothers day list*

The 2 Honda ads, with the domino effect with the car parts and the 'Hate Something, Change Something' song were great.

One of my all time faves though is the Stella Artios one with the monks on the ice. I still wonder if they made that poor guy dive into the ice water for real!!?

I hate adverts..................... they **** me off, always coming on five minutes into a film or 24. They are stupid and pointless. I can't stand car adverts nor adverts for bloody diamond car insurance.

I like them adverts where they are trying to flog stuff to the other 50's and if they buy it they get a gift like an alarm clock. I hope that when I am in my 50's they'll still do deals like that. I don't want to be deprived of my free gift!!!!

It took me days and days to work out that the lynx guy was ben do dah whatisname again. Bloody ugly he is LOL.

Oh the Elijah one is good though, with the popcorn and sitting on the lap blah de blah.

Oh sod it there are one or two addies.

err, the DVD might b in the "singles" section of your local HMV (that is where I found my copy).

Its not in a normal DVD case, just wrapped in a folded cardboard singles wrapper with a pic of a street and lots of bouncy balls on it. It only cost £3. I think that the "making of" video is on the the website (see my first post).

Paul

Hi

I do not watch alot of TV, but I was so impressed by a recent TV advert recently I thought I would post some details.

Its a Sony advert, with a great soundtrack....and features lots of bouncy balls

Here's a link

Sony Bravia

Paul

937522[/snapback]

Weird advert, don't know if it screams out at me but interesting to watch!

I thought it was skittles when I first saw it..