C9 ROLL CALL

Nell

Tricks is up to you my friend Daisy Girl  ;) but only 5?  You are being Hobbitist.  :P

944206[/snapback]

I know lots of tricks.... I know how to make a little Kitty like you purr. :lol:

But I won't get into that here.

I will endeavour to take young Meriadoc up a level or ten. But he's a little slow at the moment. However, level 5 Merry is better than level 12 Frodo. But no one's as good as Level 20 Faramir! :(:P:wub: I like playing with him... :o (That sounded dodgy)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you are the boy who didn't live...your name is...oh its here somewhere...is it viktor...no...??...oh I know...you're the dark lord aren't you?!!

944380[/snapback]

Ced-Ric... Heh I changed it, thats my Hip-Hop name!

C to the E to the D to the R to the I to the C

Oh yeah, I'm dope. :lol:

well you are the boy who didn't live...your name is...oh its here somewhere...is it viktor...no...??...oh I know...you're the dark lord aren't you?!!

944380[/snapback]

Ced-Ric... Heh I changed it, thats my Hip-Hop name!

C to the E to the D to the R to the I to the C

Oh yeah, I'm dope. :lol:

946560[/snapback]

pmsl that could be your next costume - hip hop Ced-Ric!!

...if I knew who he was!? the mind boggles! and let me guess, you aren't gunna tell me!!! hey Elvenheart... I can keep a secret! ;)

yay for everyone going!!!!

thanks to BB throwing me a line I might ACTUALLY get to meet Elijah at LFACC! third time lucky had better exist lol

ooh btw kilty, don't say that too loudly in Southsea, they like to think they are separate from Pompey!!! :lol:

Edited by Nell

haha you won't be a newbie for long! Collectormania is like pringles, once you pop, you can't stop!!!! ...hmm, does that sound dirty to anyone else!?  :frankie:  :wub:  :chair:  *ahem*  :unsure:

952063[/snapback]

(Does the wiseman thing) :chair:

954196[/snapback]

PMSL!!! :chair::chair::chair::chair::chair: it was more stevie wonder does robotics than the wiseman thing! bahahahahahaa!