a bit disappointed

veasse

I thought that there might be a last minute guest for gmex because it said guest announcement for our shows and a thread was also put into the gmex section!

I know SM are very busy but is there any way when they know they are going to announce guest that they could perhaps not include it in events they wont announce for!

i got all excited and its not that i'm ungrateful but just asking nicely because to say there is a guest announcement and then announce in the other two events kinda is misleading!

thanks!

Veasse xx

P.S if a guest is going to be announed and i'm jumping the gun i'm sorry but its nearly 7.30 so i dont think there will be!

They like to keep it a surprise, and some people don't read the other sections. GMEX is the busiest one right now so it makes sense they posted it here :)

922684[/snapback]

i understand that but they could have put it in the word "other" events. i think theres going to be a few people who feel the same!

i was hovering round the computer with my dinner dripping off the plate waiting for ages.... and now i feel really deflated!

its just a suggestion as i said!

V x

Still though, how difficult would it have been to post "there will guest announcements for C9 and LFCC tomorrow... sorry g-mex, you've had your lot?"

Don't get me wrong, the guest list we already have is fantastic, but I got all excited over nothing, and such an anti-climax can really ruin a girl's day!!

They like to keep it a surprise, and some people don't read the other sections. GMEX is the busiest one right now so it makes sense they posted it here :)

922684[/snapback]

If this was the case, I think it might have been prudent for them to have specified that the announcement was referring to the other shows and not this one.

I got all excited over nothing, and such an anti-climax can really ruin a girl's day!!

922692[/snapback]

I'd chalk that one up to hormones and inexperienced boys, file it under "experience" and move on.

I admit I was a little bit disappointed that there were no new additions after the excitement of waiting, but to be honest, the guests who are going would be hard to beat! Robert, Ian, Matthew and Katie! *fangirly squeal* I'm not disappointed now really ^_^

• Moderators

922684[/snapback]

it does say for all our shows though

922686[/snapback]

Unfortunately the word "all" was never there ... some people just got their hopes up!

I personally like the surprise, so don't have a problem with it being for the other shows, but that's just me! I know some people would prefer to just know for sure, but we're all different.

The guest announcements have always had a surprise element to them, so people can choose to interpret what is said in whichever way they want.