CSI - Break Room

surfy_sah

Very cool image :)

How did you make that?

ps. should you  ever meet Bill Gates can you ask him if I can borrow his credit card?  :D

915495[/snapback]

I made it in Paintshop Pro :blush: I love making graphics :angel:

(and I'll be sure to ask Bill that :unsure:)

OK, here's a topic for discussion. If you had a dinner party and you could invite any body alive or dead, who would you invite?

For me it would be:

Hitler, Bill Gates, Stalin, Karl Marx, Jeremy Clarkson, Robin Williams, Ruth Ellis, Elizabeth I, Einstein, Steven Hawkins, Galileo, Newton, Edward Longshanks, Gerry Adams... OK, so all that brain power might be a bit too much hahaha, but there's a start for me. :D

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Oooh I like these questions lol

Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Woody Allen, Tom Hanks, Julie Andrews, Dan Castellaneta, Bill Clinton, CS Lewis, Frank Sinatra, Robert Englund, Alfred Hitchcock, Judy Garland, Shakespeare, Jim Carey, Jane Austen, and William Blake.

It'd be an interesting mix for me as it covers my main interests, past and present :)

• Moderators

Haha yes that movie is quite good =P

But I've liked her since I saw her in Dark Angel really :) that was before she went mad with movies from 2003 onwards lol

She was just cute! I liked it, wasn't the bleach blonde stuff that a lot of famous women are :jason: Of course then she did go blonde and that made me sad lol

Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Woody Allen, Tom Hanks, Julie Andrews, Dan Castellaneta, Bill Clinton, CS Lewis, Frank Sinatra, Robert Englund, Alfred Hitchcock, Judy Garland, Shakespeare, Jim Carey, Jane Austen, and William Blake.

It'd be an interesting mix for me as it covers my main interests, past and present :)

915588[/snapback]

Oh yeah The Hitchcock! Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind having James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) come too.

Shakespeare could proove to be a giggle.

I wouldn't mind sticking Darwin, the Pope, Hawkins and Einstein in a room together. There's an idea. The conversation would be just fascinating.

915588[/snapback]

Oh yeah The Hitchcock! Which reminds me, I wouldn't mind having James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) come too.

I wouldn't mind sticking Darwin, the Pope, Hawkins and Einstein in a room together. There's an idea. The conversation would be just fascinating.

915614[/snapback]

Pistols at ten paces, gentlemen...

915588[/snapback]

915614[/snapback]

Pistols at ten paces, gentlemen...

915642[/snapback]

I was thinking more of handbags...

Okay - I shall look into into the blue then - I knew she was Dark Angel never saw it but she just kinda struck me as well a role grabber if you catch me what with the cinema seemingly packed with all of the hollywood drival that they seem to think makes decent cinema - won't rant on how hollywood is destorying cinema lol

won't rant on how hollywood is destorying cinema lol

What makes it, breaks it.

English films are definately overtaking Hollywood. We don't make many but when we do, we do significantly better.

915788[/snapback]

Damn straight lol - we have well fienese XD

yes you are cruel too XP

And GoF was excellent - made by an English Director though lol so kind proves the point lol

M'eh still HP. :D

But each to their own!

915861[/snapback]

lol better than arguing about it lol XD

915869[/snapback]

Arguing gets nobody anywhere...!

915897[/snapback]

Apart from Politicans seems to get them paid

me owns both seasons on Dark Angel on DVD yey!

and when this gwd forsaken assignment is handed in, I can take over the sofa and the tv again and watch it back-to-back from s1 yeyness! B) I did start watching s2 having already watched s1 b-t-b but I decided it had been a bit too long and I should refresh my mem of s1 :P

Steve how can you not have watched s2?? KEVIN DAMNIT!!!! :D

Into the Blue was a good film, but I warn you Caz it was slightly Jaws-esske in a few scenes :help:

Luv sah xx

edit: ps-for extra incentive to watch, one of the main characters from s2 of Dark Angel starred in Into the Blue yey!

Edited by surfy_sah