• JRD
    • Callis
    • Sackhoff
    • Roger Lloyd Pack
    • Red Dwarfers
    • Artists
    • Taylor & Schemmel
    • Other

Erm, this might be a stupid question, but Im arriving at Gmex around 11am due to the trains, so will I still be able to get VT's?

There isn'e a time limit on how late you can be is there? Like they stop giving them out after a certain time? :lol:

Erm, this might be a stupid question, but Im arriving at Gmex around 11am due to the trains, so will I still be able to get VT's?

There isn'e a time limit on how late you can be is there? Like they stop giving them out after a certain time? ;)

919722[/snapback]

As I said in another topic, as long as VT don't run out, they will be given out through the entire day.

And I don't see anyone running out of tickets that fast.

• Showmasters Admin

There isn'e a time limit on how late you can be is there? Like they stop giving them out after a certain time? ;)

919722[/snapback]

Who do you want to see?

The answer is no they don't have a time to stop giving them out. The only reason for them stopping giving them out is because they don't think the guess will get though anymore people. i.e. If 1000 VTs have been given out they will stop.

If you read my FAQ thread you'll see the people I feel may get to 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel I must be one of the very few not to be into 'Lost', lol. Didn't really know who he was but feel sorry for all the people that were really looking fwd to meeting him. Am glad there are quite a few guests I want to meet if the worst should happen and one of my top choices cannot make it.

Guess that makes Avery Brooks the lead?

I'm sure Jorge will be just as popular as Ian was going to be :)

923791[/snapback]

I'm hoping, not, for purely selfish reasons obviously, lol. I wasn't that bothered about getting ian's auto, but jorge's i am checking my wallet to make sure I have enough! (i don't, but it won't stop me!)

i didn't really think when i voted (mostly since i knew that ian had cancelled when i did) but i put andy serkis, if anyone wanted to know.

josh-u-a.

Do you think, if I arrive at 12, I'd get to see many of the harry Potter cators, they are really the only people I want to see, I think I'm too young to have got some of the other show/films some of the others are in :(

Also if I won't, is there any way I can get round this e.g getting someone else to get me some? How long do you have to que to get the VT tickets?

Actually, the most busiest were John Ryhs Davis (sorry if spelt wrong, im half asleep here lol), The SG1 guys and the Star Trek Guys.

But no1 wasnt really busy except the few dudes who are like stuntmen and nobodys in the films.

I was actually surprised at how many Stargate fans were there, there were loads, that Lost dude was pretty busy too, he was actually preety cool to every1, OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT KATEE SACKHOFF, man was she amazing, and she had a huge line too.

Great Day.

Actually, the most busiest were John Ryhs Davis (sorry if spelt wrong, im half asleep here lol), The SG1 guys and the Star Trek Guys.

But no1 wasnt really busy except the few dudes who are like stuntmen and nobodys in the films.

I was actually surprised at how many Stargate fans were there, there were loads, that Lost dude was pretty busy too, he was actually preety cool to every1, OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT KATEE SACKHOFF, man was she amazing, and she had a huge line too.

Great Day.

924866[/snapback]

How busy were the Harry Potter people? :wub:

Are people always less busy on sundays? :D

I arrive at 11:30 AM on saturday and was really surprised to see Avery Brooks and Jorge Garcia had open queues :lol: That went on during the whole week-end.

Michael & Chris were super busy during most of the week-end. They had an open queue only after 2 or 3 on sunday.

Katee & James from BSG were busy most of the saturday, sunday was more quiet but since they were speaking a lot to their fans, they always had people waiting in their respective queues.

The HP guests were busy on saturday but not that much. Katie had an open queue on saturday afternoon.

I think Andy Serkis was the most busiest guest of the week-end.

Edited by lams9999