How far are you travelling to Collectormania G-Mex

showmasters

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNNY SALFORD tis bowt a 20/30 min walk from manchester gmex.... if ur stayin in manchester DONT GO THERE especialy if u come from a nice area (its violent and full of chavs i live there n hate it) but HEY its close to the g-mex :P

north wales..about an hour-ish :P

922066[/snapback]

Here in the USA I live about 15 minutes away from a town called, no joke, North Wales! And it's located in a township called Lower Gwynedd. I thought you were talking about that town for a few seconds. LOL!

Travelling about 3985 miles to Manchester from Philly, USA with the same mileage on the return. My Frequent Flier plan thanks Showmasters. *g*

-- :unsure: Foxy

I'm new (yay!) and I'm travelling about a half hour on the train. And then trekking across Manch (not that i have a good enough sense of direction to know where the hell the gmex is) but still. I shall go, and I shall have fun, don't try and stop me! Oh and if someone could gimmie a hand sorting out my avatar that'd be great too!

josh-u-a.

I just arrived to the UK yesterday :) shoot, only 6 mins left of internet.  grr cafe.

Heading out to Manchester on Friday! YAY!!!!

924031[/snapback]

Were you at the Gmex centre at 5am on Saturday morning?

if you were hi, I was the person still asleep trying to sort things with security and when things were sorted who let you sit inside in the warmth..

A

I just arrived to the UK yesterday :) shoot, only 6 mins left of internet.  grr cafe.

Heading out to Manchester on Friday! YAY!!!!

924031[/snapback]

if you were hi, I was the person still asleep trying to sort things with security and when things were sorted who let you sit inside in the warmth..

A

926427[/snapback]

Haha nope. We didn't get to the lineup until about 8:30am on Saturday :) I'm definitely not that much of an early bird hehe

A

926427[/snapback]

*raises hand*

Those persons would have been me and foxybrown, and we will be eternally grateful. *sneezes*

Edited by Queen_Sindel

*waves back*

sorry it took so long to get you into the hall, hope you had a great day and it was worth your while queing from that time in the morning.. Also apologies if I told you to have a great evening on your way in at 9am

A