How far are you travelling to Collectormania G-Mex

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Ok, there have been several fans travelling from Denmark who've posted already and I think there's a couple of people coming from the USA (other than the guests!!). So how far will other fans be travelling?

Let us know which country your coming from and win a big smile and wave from the rest of us forumers! :D

Andrea

(Travelling from MK!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm travelling in from Toronto, Canada :) Decided to go to London at the beginning of February instead of the end of February once I found out about this event. So I'll be travelling to Manchester for the weekend.

But I think someone said they were coming from Japan. I think they automatically win for being the furthest

Edited by Soybean

Coming down from Edinburgh, where we also use different currency and even change it to English Notes at the airport !!

if I was going by train, it could have taken 15 hours according to the Trainline.com website!!

AGASMITH : You forgot to mention that we all had red hair and wore tartan "Jimmie" Caps !!

Edited by gebes

Coming down from Edinburgh, where we also use different currency and even change it to English Notes at the airport !!

if I was going by train, it could have taken 15 hours according to the Trainline.com website!!

AGASMITH : You forgot to mention that we all had red hair and wore tartan "Jimmie" Caps !!

913109[/snapback]

Yeah, I was gonna mention the ginger hair and bunnets!!!

I always fly to MK with easyjet but I'm getting the mega bus to Manchester. It's only £2.50 a return. :rolleyes:

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

www.netmovienews.com