open Luna Auditions

Jacali

oooh!! good luck for those trying out!!!

im in london tomorrow so i am going to take a peek at those there. i wish i coudl audition but im 4 years too old and to be honest i look more like a ginny! lol!!

i dont think i know anyone going but if you are there and you regognise me feel free to say hello. it would be great to chat to some of you.

best of luck!

=x=

911991[/snapback]

Gemma! It would be cool to see you there. I am going to be with Mutley so I will give you a yell if I see ya :D

~Kirsty

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wonder if theres going to be as much of a turnout as there was for cho  :angry:  if not more?! :P

912069[/snapback]

Probably, if not more.... although I don't know how far in advance they told people about it that time... I mean this time it's only four days and I know a lot of people have been having travel issues from reading various stuff.

I hope it's not too bad tomorrow....... I hate queuing!

To be completely honest I don't think there will be as many as there was for Cho Chang because they did a huge search across the country, going round schools, looking at things people had sent through the post. So I reckon the majority of people who wanted the part tried out then. They'll still be a fair few though.

I went to this today. Waited in line for about six hours, then waited for my friends to come out with the news. Apparently, once you are inside the hall they call you in groups of 50. Once in a set group, all 50 stand infront of the judges and say: "Hello, my name is INSERT NAME and i come from INSERT LOCATION." Then in a flash, about two or three people are selected from the group of 50, and the rest are told "Goodbye."

If you're selected, you're taken to a seperate room and have your picture taken, then you're told you get a phone call. None of my friends got it, but it's about the experience. I wish all on this forum: GOOD LUCK.

Hehe I gave up :D Basically my friend who I was with decided to tell me when we'd been queuing for 2 hours that she had to go home as she was going out to a family party later that afternoon... was a bit annoyed as she made me go with her coz she didn’t know how to get home... oh well was quite a fun few hours anyways and there was no way they'd have picked me... I look and am nothing like Luna... well maybe a little crazy but that’s it.... Also tried doing a dreamy voice last night and I just ended up sounding like I was constipated so y'know ^_^

Luckily I only live an hour away so it wasn't like we'd schlapped from Scotland or anything...

However I did see some girls that I thought looked completely perfect and was thinking "wait a sec how did you get out of my brain???" So yeah I really hope they got through this first stage.

Also the guy who plays Justin Finch Fletchley wandered past us down the queue but it took me a little too long to figure it out and only a few other people seemed to notice. Oh well

Also the guy who plays Justin Finch Fletchley wandered past us down the queue but it took me a little too long to figure it out and only a few other people seemed to notice. Oh well

912863[/snapback]

he is bloody random appear everywhere bloke! i was sat next to him on the train comin back from edinburgh one day LOL i was sat there like ^_^

Nope, unfortunately I did not get a call back. I joined the queue at about 6:30am and managed to get inside the actual building at 10:30 as the queue was moving incredibly fast. They didn't check my passport as I went in and a girl who I had been chatting with didn't have one at all but managed to get through.

I think there was about 30 in my group and only two were picked. I was too tall for the part apparently :wub::P The only thing I was having trouble understanding was that I thought the casting directors would have a specific image of what they want Luna to look like but the 2 girls that were picked completely contrasted each other and just didn't look like.......Luna. I know people have different images of what they think she will look like but there is a pretty detailed description for her.

I had an amazing experience yesterday, slightly disappointed about not getting a second audition but then again I was too old :o

Everybody keep an eye out for Newsround and BBC1 news-etc, have seen a couple of reports tonight and they were great.

~Kirsty

(ps. those of you that went....were you there when Lizo from Newsround showed up on the other side of the road?)

(ps. those of you that went....were you there when Lizo from Newsround showed up on the other side of the road?)

912930[/snapback]

hehe yeh i was! It was kinda hilarious coz all of a suddened loads of girls just ran right down to the edge of the road where the camera was pointing too and were jumping up and down and screaming!! :P

And when i came out of the hall after being seen Lizo was standing like right next to me

hehe yeh i was! It was kinda hilarious coz all of a suddened loads of girls just ran right down to the edge of the road where the camera was pointing too and were jumping up and down and screaming!! :D

And when i came out of the hall after being seen Lizo was standing like right next to me

913020[/snapback]

You might have been right near me then, all these girls started screaming 'We love you Lizo' and I was just like 'Oh my gawd!' :P

It was great that the queue was so upbeat though....could have done with some of that afterwards.

You know, they're choosing 400 people from like 10,000... there's not much chance it'd have been one of us, even if we'd ALL gone (which I didn't, for 2 reasons... 1) I have better things to do with my time than camping overnight in London again. 2) I don't look anything like Luna, as described in the books...)