open Luna Auditions

Jacali

Open Luna Lovegood auditions!

This Saturday, January 14th, Warner Bros. will hold open auditions for the part of Luna Lovegood in the fifth film at Central Hall Westminster, Storey's Gate, in London. It's happening between 10 AM and 2 PM, but the queue will open at 8 AM.

Hopefuls must live in the UK or Ireland and be aged 13-16. Applicants should also bring proof of address and a passport. In addition, no costumes, make-up or high heels will be allowed.

WB plans to take a photo of anyone they think has the right look, and will get back in touch with some of them for an audition.

Here's the full address:

The Central Hall Westminster

Storey's Gate

Westminster

London

London SW1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I really wanted to audition for Luna! Is that the only audition? There's none in the North of England? :D

Edit: *head slap* Never mind, I'm technically too old anyway, even if I do *look* young enough. :help:

Edited by Freyja

Oh I really wanted to audition for Luna! Is that the only audition? There's none in the North of England? :D

Edit: *head slap* Never mind, I'm technically too old anyway, even if I do *look* young enough. :help:

910944[/snapback]

girl go for it!

you never know i mean look at christian coulson he wa like 20 odd and played a sixteen year old!

break a leg (not literally) and let us no how you get on!!!!

huggles

kelly

xx

man!!! thats not fair i only just turned bloomin 17!!! :wub: i so wanted 2 try 4 that part!!! *runs and cries*

911138[/snapback]

Don't think negatively about it hun. They have a lot of older people playing young kids in the film. I mean Tom Felton is 18 and Draco is what?.....14/15?

The fact is they might find someone who is perfect for the part and might be older......it's easy to make someone look younger in films these days......go on give it a try.,...worst thats going to happen is they say no then you just think 'Well it was worth a try...there's plenty more oppurtunities out there!'

I'm going to give it a go.

~Tink

man!!! thats not fair i only just turned bloomin 17!!! :D i so wanted 2 try 4 that part!!! *runs and cries*

911138[/snapback]

Don't think negatively about it hun. They have a lot of older people playing young kids in the film. I mean Tom Felton is 18 and Draco is what?.....14/15?

The fact is they might find someone who is perfect for the part and might be older......it's easy to make someone look younger in films these days......go on give it a try.,...worst thats going to happen is they say no then you just think 'Well it was worth a try...there's plenty more oppurtunities out there!'

I'm going to give it a go.

~Tink

911178[/snapback]

you going for the part as luna?????

cool

Hmmmnn, I find it hard to believe that they would let someone off the street have the part.It looks a bit of a publicity stunt to me...( well it will be interesting to see if the auditions are in the news at all).I remember them saying that Daniel Radcliffe was 'just discovered' by the director as he sat watching a film in a cinema with his Dad, only later to find that he had already appeared on TV, and his Father was in the business too....

Sorry to be such an old cynic, and good luck to anyone that tries, after all think of it as good experience...

Break a leg Tink. 

I would go for it myself but at 31 I'm way too old.  I don't look my age but I might be pushing it.  To be honest I would prefer to go for an evil guy part.  I don't really think that I will look right for the part as Luna.  I far to icey looking. 

Emma xx

911563[/snapback]

Thanks hun! ;) Ah no....you have to save yourself for the part of Narcissa :P You would be perfect as her hun.

Mich>> I can see where you're coming from but it is possible to find a character for a film from an open audition. That was how Cho Chang and a few of the other characters were found. The reason they are doing this is, although they are currently looking at 5 girls, they want to make sure that they haven't missed anyone which I think is great as they may even find someone new from this.

Edited by Jedi_Tink

I know a bunch who are going for this. I'm going along simply to spectate. lol. I don't fit the part, but i reckon that if anyone wants to do it then they should! You never know right? Good luck whoever wants it, this is a taugh one. They were donw to the last five hopefuls for Luna just the other day, but none of them were chosen!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Edited by Chelle B

I'm gonna go for it even though the chances are like a million to one but you'll never know if you dont try!

911795[/snapback]

go luna go luna go luna go luna!

i always said ur luna!

911796[/snapback]

hehe thank you :D !

911800[/snapback]

ur welcome bab!

now i want txt's all day sat!

I'm gonna go for it even though the chances are like a million to one but you'll never know if you dont try!

911795[/snapback]

go luna go luna go luna go luna!

i always said ur luna!

911796[/snapback]

hehe thank you :lol: !

911800[/snapback]

ur welcome bab!

now i want txt's all day sat!

911802[/snapback]

lol haha!

6.30: Getting on the train

7:30 Arrived in London

8: In the Queue

9: Still in the queue

10: Still in the queue

2pm: still in the queue

haha :lol:

I'm out of inclusive txt's so i'll txt you from a diff phone (d/w, i'll put luv Luna at zah end!)

Break a leg Tink. 

I would go for it myself but at 31 I'm way too old.  I don't look my age but I might be pushing it.  To be honest I would prefer to go for an evil guy part.  I don't really think that I will look right for the part as Luna.  I far to icey looking. 

Emma xx

911563[/snapback]

Thanks hun! :firedevil: Ah no....you have to save yourself for the part of Narcissa :D You would be perfect as her hun.

Mich>> I can see where you're coming from but it is possible to find a character for a film from an open audition. That was how Cho Chang and a few of the other characters were found. The reason they are doing this is, although they are currently looking at 5 girls, they want to make sure that they haven't missed anyone which I think is great as they may even find someone new from this.

911682[/snapback]

Thanks hun. That you see me as Narcissa. I hope you got somewhere with it.

I think they had found the part but didn't like the five finalists so they decided to re audition.

oooh!! good luck for those trying out!!!

im in london tomorrow so i am going to take a peek at those there. i wish i coudl audition but im 4 years too old and to be honest i look more like a ginny! lol!!

i dont think i know anyone going but if you are there and you regognise me feel free to say hello. it would be great to chat to some of you.

best of luck!

=x=