FORUM MOST WANTED

CHRIS !!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peeps

not having a go or anything but can I ask why this topic keeps being unpinned. this is the 2nd time in 3 days. the idea is for people to get know whose who and meet at the events.

can someone from showmasters get back to me on this please?

Cheers

Andy

x

Hi peeps

not having a go or anything but can I ask why this topic keeps being unpinned.  this is the 2nd time in 3 days.  the idea is for people to get know whose who and meet at the events.

can someone from showmasters get back to me on this please?

Cheers

Andy

x

938071[/snapback]

Agreed.This is a great thread!

I was just looking at the Most Wanted thing - I didn't realise that I'd seen a few of you at G-Mex. Particularly Too Tall, I think we had a conversation about a magic line you had to cross while we were queing - was that you or am I mad?

• Showmasters Admin
I was just looking at the Most Wanted thing - I didn't realise that I'd seen a few of you at G-Mex. Particularly Too Tall, I think we had a conversation about a magic line you had to cross while we were queing - was that you or am I mad?

938965[/snapback]

That was me :wub: Doesn't necessarily mean you're not mad though ;)

I didn't want to get confused with who I had and hadn't taken VTs off. So I decided there was a line. You needed to give me your ticket to cross the line, but I didn't take your VT until you were about to cross the line. That way I knew anyone past the line I had defo taken your VT.

It gets boring at times stood there all day so it became my magic "you have to give me your ticket to cross this line" line :P:D Dumbledore taught me. If you'd crossed it without giving me your VT, you would have grown a lovely long beard :D

Edited by Too Tall

938965[/snapback]

That was me :D Doesn't necessarily mean you're not mad though ;)

I didn't want to get confused with who I had and hadn't taken VTs off. So I decided there was a line. You needed to give me your ticket to cross the line, but I didn't take your VT until you were about to cross the line. That way I knew anyone past the line I had defo taken your VT.

It gets boring at times stood there all day so it became my magic "you have to give me your ticket to cross this line" line :wub::D Dumbledore taught me. If you'd crossed it without giving me your VT, you would have grown a lovely long beard ;)

938981[/snapback]

You're beginning to worry me TT. Would I of grown a beard had I crossed the line without giving you my ticket? :P

• Showmasters Admin
You're beginning to worry me TT. Would I of grown a beard had I crossed the line without giving you my ticket? :P

939008[/snapback]

People have been worried about me for years :lol:

O'yes, you would have grown a nice long beard, I'm just not saying where :firedevil:

Edited by Too Tall

I crossed that line many a time :P

A

939018[/snapback]

Crew shirts made you immune :lol:

939038[/snapback]

Cool.. Im immune... if only i was immune to everything else that makes you ill...

A

• 2 weeks later...