The C8 I-Spy book thread:

PyleaDude

The C8 I-spy book is a pdf file booklet that contains small photos of some of the forum members so you can go and play "look and find" over the C8 weekend.

Click here to download

The current issue is H -26/09/2005 ~437KB

NOTE: I've added a print quality version

Click here to download

H -26/09/2005 ~2355MB

If you want to be added to the book or change the photo that is currently in there, then post a photo in this thread and similarly if you're in the book and want to be removed, say so here.

Any problems - let me know now, as you have til Wednesday for any changes to be made before C8

Edited by PyleaDude

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
You took that yourself didn't you  :huh:

859435[/snapback]

ummm... yes? ^_^

whatcha tryin' to say Willis? (er.. Too Tall) :o

859474[/snapback]

It just amused me that is was a "camera at the end of an out stretched arm" shot :o

You took that yourself didn't you  :P

859435[/snapback]

ummm... yes? :angry:

whatcha tryin' to say Willis? (er.. Too Tall) :P

859474[/snapback]

It just amused me that is was a "camera at the end of an out stretched arm" shot :D

859488[/snapback]

Well I tried to get my dog to take it, but her lack of thumbs proved too much of a stumbling block! :P:P

• Showmasters Admin
You took that yourself didn't you  :D

859435[/snapback]

ummm... yes? :P

whatcha tryin' to say Willis? (er.. Too Tall) :P

859474[/snapback]

It just amused me that is was a "camera at the end of an out stretched arm" shot :P

859488[/snapback]

Well I tried to get my dog to take it, but her lack of thumbs proved too much of a stumbling block! :P:P

859580[/snapback]

Get a camera with a timer then :P Or a dog with thumbs :P (kind of a dog-monkey :angry: )

It just amused me that is was a "camera at the end of an out stretched arm" shot  :P

859488[/snapback]

859580[/snapback]

Get a camera with a timer then :P Or a dog with thumbs :angry: (kind of a dog-monkey :headscratch: )

859595[/snapback]

:P

To be honest, I don't find I have much need to take photo's of myself to make an investment in such ideas worthwile.... rest assured though, should I ever become a self-potrait photographer, I will give them due consideration! :P:D

• Showmasters Admin

It just amused me that is was a "camera at the end of an out stretched arm" shot  :P

859488[/snapback]

Well I tried to get my dog to take it, but her lack of thumbs proved too much of a stumbling block! :P:D

859580[/snapback]

Get a camera with a timer then :P Or a dog with thumbs :angry: (kind of a dog-monkey :headscratch: )

859595[/snapback]

:P

To be honest, I don't find I have much need to take photo's of myself to make an investment in such ideas worthwile.... rest assured though, should I ever become a self-potrait photographer, I will give them due consideration! :P:P

859603[/snapback]

But everyone should have a dog-monkey :P Shouldn't they :P

TBH I thought pretty much all digital cameras have a timer on them.

Get a camera with a timer then  :P  Or a dog with thumbs  :angry:  (kind of a dog-monkey :headscratch: )

859595[/snapback]

:D

To be honest, I don't find I have much need to take photo's of myself to make an investment in such ideas worthwile.... rest assured though, should I ever become a self-potrait photographer, I will give them due consideration! :P:P

859603[/snapback]

But everyone should have a dog-monkey :P Shouldn't they :P

TBH I thought pretty much all digital cameras have a timer on them.

859607[/snapback]

*wonders if Tesco's sell dog-monkeys* :P

I think i took that from my phone.... and my normal digital camera is a bit old and timer-less....

Ooh get rid of that awful pic of me! Please use the one I posted in the LFACC3 thread! Thanks

Oh and chris mk...

HAVE A BLOODY SHAVE WILL YER!

:P  :angry:

859606[/snapback]

Psssst... I didn't take that photo this morning! :D

859619[/snapback]

Ok but I bet you were going for the rough and rugged look for the laydeees :P

Ooh get rid of that awful pic of me! Please use the one I posted in the LFACC3 thread! Thanks

Oh and chris mk...

HAVE A BLOODY SHAVE WILL YER!

:P  :P

859606[/snapback]

Psssst... I didn't take that photo this morning! :P

859619[/snapback]

Ok but I bet you were going for the rough and rugged look for the laydeees :P

859620[/snapback]

Umm.. actually no... I was going for a 'bloody hell, I'd better send her a picture so she doesn't go on about it at me any more'* :D

*obviously I couldn't say WHO it was hassling me for a picture! :angry: