GMEX Crew Hotel

Jola

If you are requiring a room at the crew hotel and you are crewing - please email me as per your crew email with the following:

1) Which nights you actually require

2) Preferred room-mate (if you have one)

I need this information in as soon as possible please as I have to confirm with the hotel much sooner than usual.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im having trouble e-mailing you jola.. dont know why.. keeps bouncing them back..

I need accomodation for both friday and saturday !

I would like to request a twin room, but my m8 Kayleigh Hodgson, who isnt crewing at this event (she did C8) would like to share with me as shes still going to come with me.. but just a member of the public lol.. is it possible to book it like that and she or I will reinburse you on arrival ? :wub:

ill keep looking on here for a reply.. Thanks

Alex Townsend, discworld50@hotmail.com :lol:

Edited by discworld50

I had the same trouble when I tried emailing you at your NTL one.

Was just wondering which hotel the crew one is? I have booked a room at the Travel Inn which is right near the GMEX centre...if that isn't the one then I'll cancel my reservation and then get one at the right hotel.

Thanks!

~Kirsty

random question as mentioned before .. is the crew hotel A travel inn ? and which one ? because if I make a seperate booking to accomodate my friend who isnt crewing i could save you a space.. just looknig into it.. what are the details plz ?

o and thx.. i shall use the hotmail one !

Alex :rolleyes:

random question as mentioned before .. is the crew hotel A travel inn ? and which one ? because if I make a seperate booking to accomodate my friend who isnt crewing i could save you a space.. just looknig into it.. what are the details plz ?

o and thx.. i shall use the hotmail one !

Alex  :rolleyes:

904713[/snapback]

See post #13

• 2 weeks later...

Just a gentle reminder to crew for G-Mex....

If you haven't already (and are in need of a hotel room) contacted me can you please do so ASAP. I need to finalise the rooms in the next few days.

Thanking you :wub: