CSI Festive Forum Meet!

surfy_sah

following on from last years Stargate Forum Meet at my student digs :D, I bring you the CSI FORUM MEET!

DETAILS: post your thoughts/suggestions please!

weekend of the 6th/7th/8th Jan 2006*(I have the Friday off yey!) because my student house (CARDIFF - WALES :P) will be free! B) there's room for quite a few peeps to crash: I have a double bed, there's a double bed sofa pull out, a realllllly comfy chair and sofa oh and loadsa floor space :D the house is opposite a Co-Op and near several chippies, Curry places AND there's a few Chinese take-outs not to mention the giant Tescos Extra down the road! also the bus stop is about 2mins away!

Cardiff is 3hours from London on the Megabus and you could get here for as little as £2.50!! and less than 2hours from Birmingham New Street by train! (The Train Line) and 2.5hours by NX

(National Express (NX))

EVERYONE is welcome to come!!!! even if you think some of us are a tight friendship group, what better way to get to know your fellow CSI obsessors! *ahem* I mean fans ^_^

stuff we could do

watch CSI, Miami, NY (that's a given really!!)

watch films that star people from CSI e.g. Rory Cochrane :wub:

go into Cardiff, shopping, out for food

go iceskating/movies/the Bay

hang out generally and go with the flow!!! :D

so there you have it people!!

Luv&hugs always, sah xx ^_^

MSN and email: surfy_sah@hotmail.com

* date could be changed if people can't make it here, but due to me starting back at uni on the 2nd Jan :D and starting the final placement of my 2nd year on the 9th :help: , this is the best date for me and the only weekend my house mates won't be home - they start back on the 9th b**tards!!!!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handy-ish that im already in the area, but not so handy that Im supposed to work on the weekends and would cost a fortune to get there via cardiff busses (unless i walked it from central lol) doh ^_^

Those who wont know, its cheaper to megabus from cardiff to london than it is to get from one side of cardiff to the other by bus lol

Unless I got 'sick' again (or just not consider going to Edinburgh for new years) and you let me crash at yours if you dont fill up :lol:

Edited by crippsy_99

yey for Kayleigh and "hubby" Alex making it :D

oh and hey if you actually convince Alex to drive down, we can go to Tescos to fill up on booze and munchies!!! :D (if not we'll just have to get there the old fashioned way and cram into a taxi back!)

QS noooooo! :P but yey for GMEX and C9 B)

Steve - you'll just have to come over in the evenings and get a single from Sully or a day ticket or there's always that brother or yours / parental units :P

Rach wahoooo! ;)

Mike only a few more years! I'm sorry you can't make it :( could you not just come for the day maybe? *optimism mode* :D

Luv sah xx

ps-thanks for the reply posts you guys, some people haven't quite managed it yet!!! *incase you are reading this then :P*

Will let you know once I get my exam timetable, Sah. Shouldn't be long, it's usually posted before the Christmas hols. ^_^

But, to be honest, I'm pretty sure that's the weekend before the exam period starts, so... yeah... ;)

Count me in even tho i think this is actually my first post in this section of the forum... it's not my fault, i'm not here much! :blink: gawd its gonna be a trek! :P

I'll bring the interactivwe boardgame that i will either get for crimbo or urchase for myself!

Gawd i wish i had a car it'd be so much easier! next meet!! :D and then i'd pick Jeni and anyone else i pass en route! damn not having enough money for everything!

no worries TT it was sorta obv that if Sarah couldn't make it, you wouldn't either :lol:

excellent Katy can't wait to see you and catch up! don't we all wish in these cases Asgard beaming technology/the Star Trek transporter was a reality! :D

Luv sah xx

Don't we all wish in these cases Asgard beaming technology/the Star Trek transporter was a reality! :lol:

Luv sah xx

901752[/snapback]

Definately :borg:

It would make so much easier to visit my friends that don't live in the Netherlands.

901758[/snapback]

MAYBE we should all make the effort to come see YOU! :wub: I for one would pop over to see you!

just cause you live by an airport that goes somewhere other than Scotland!!!!! :D

damn it, capitol of Wales and it don't fly any where cool any where cheap!!!

but hey I'm up for trips! :D

BT we WILL find a way for you to come to the CSI meet!

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

that so sucks :huh:

just have to organise another meet in the summer or something (what a shame!!! :angry:) and try and get you cheap flights; the good news is BMI and EJ start fliying Amsterdamn - Cardiff when it's the "vacation period" ie any date after March apparently yey :blink:

Luv sah xx