CSI Festive Forum Meet!

surfy_sah

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently it was a bad time to have a meet because everyone has exams :P

I'd have had it in Feb when I get my annual leave but there's GMEX so there wasn't any point really!!

I have no idea what we will be doing TBH it depends on so many variables I really couldn't tell you right now! soz!

Luv sah xx

Indeed, any kind of work is evil.

I don't think Katy's arriving until later - or was that yesterday? I forget. :D

At least I managed to get the Miami finale to Sah before the meet. Ohhh, such a good one. But made Jeni cry. :(

But, yes, BT, Sah is right! we need a Summer meet-up in August. I get back from Oz end of July, so perfect timing. ^_^

MIKE!!!!

I wish Delko wasn't so mean to Wolfey, yes, he is a prat, but, it's not his fault Speedle was killed... :rolleyes::o:lol:

And hurrah! Planning for le invasion of Cardiff has begun! (can we trawl the city praying they're filming Doctor Who episodes?)

Aww! its been great fun! All Sah' flatmates rock especilly Jacqui (sp?)

I arrivedon friday Jeni at about 9.30. Webused backtosah's houseandmet Jacqui and we sat p and watched th miami finale and um...something else (it was the pilotthatwe watched then!) and went to bed... we went to sleep a 4 and woke at 12.20 (well i did anyway!) lol! Eventually we headed off into ton with the plan to go and see the 'gaycowboy film'(Brokeback mountain hich was really good!) It started at 5.15! We got to the cinema at five (or so we thought...) went up all the esculators to the top, to the loo and everything, walked into the cinema screen to find that it had already started, we were pissed, no trailers, then sah looked at hr phone and it was only 4.15! I'd read the time on my watch wrong and no one had cecked s we ended up going away sitting in whetherspoons for 40mins and then going back! t was reallygood film eventually lol! then we got chinese on the way home! Mmmmm chicken fried rice! We watched Dazed an confused with Rory Cochrane in! it was hilarious and also had mila Jovvich (sp?) and Ben afflick in!classy! Then we watched empirerecords with Rory again! it was classy! it had Liv Tyler in it and Renee Zelwegger in it as wel as Maxwell caulfield (jim on casualty) classic!! :P was well impressed and we ended the night sitting and chatting till like 3.00 with Gareth and Jacqui! wewoke p about a hour ago! i think the plan is we're gonna go into twn or sommat and just chill out or the rest f the day! till my train at 16.35! :lol: Its been a cool weekend! we deffo have to do it again soon!

Ah! I knew you arrived late one day - wasn't sure whether it was Friday or Saturday. Glad you're having fun, can't wait until Summer Meet now! (it will happen!) :P

910127[/snapback]

Me neither!! :D :D

I'll bring my CSI board games w00t!!

I have the CSI board game but we didn't get round to playing it or even thinking about playing it really! my housemates mates and their various partners were coming n going and we just sorta set up camp on the sofa with Jacqui in the lounge :D complete with a pile of DVDs and the mokey for the sky box, VCR and playstation! hehe!

was just annoying really that we had to leave for Katy's train over an hour before it left due to Sunday buses grrrr <_< ah well! twas fun :P

Brokeback Mountain rocked! hmm Jake :wub:

SUMMER MEET

thankfully is alot more flexible due to there being no uni or school and if we can sort out a date soonish then people like Borgteddy can book time off work and flights etc yey! :(

it'll need to be AUGUST as Jeni is away in Oz :P and also I have uni till atleast the first week anyways :angry: it can't clash with the MK Summer Forum Meet either, unless people wanna go then that could work?

DISCUSS people! :P

Luv sah xx

it'll need to be AUGUST as Jeni is away in Oz :( and also I have uni till atleast the first week anyways  :P  it can't clash with the MK Summer Forum Meet either, unless people wanna go then that could work?

910288[/snapback]

Arent you going to be at that 'other' even at the beginning of august too?

yes! but if you think I know when it is you are mistaken!!! :(

fair 'nough Jeni! hehe! <_<

there is also the collector's fair in B'ham if people fancy going to that?

I wanna keep the option of attending the Summer Forum Meet open cause I like seeing people and hanging out in MK and London :P

I have hols Friday 4th August - Monday 4th Sept so it doesn't matter when the meet is though pref on the weekend for people to take less time off work and also it can't be in Sept really cause my house mates will be back :angry:

Luv sah xx

unfort there's no info on it yet, SM are still trying to decide whether to have it or not!! :lol:

the other thing is that apparently the con I am going to with Steve (as above) is the same weekend as the B'ham thing grrrrrrr :blink: and is the 12th/13th August which is a right pain tbh! that wudda been a good weekend to have the meet, *sigh*

the London meet last time was towards the end of the summer and I won't be TOO bummed if I miss that but I did fall in love with the Trocherdero (sp?) ;)

was just wandering if people have a pref weekend in August really out of:

4th/5th/6th

18th/19th/20th

27th/28th/29th

priority to those flying in like Borgteddy :blink:

I know it's a long way off and there's loads of events happening and it's only just gone Christmas but I'd like an idea of the date so can start looking at flights and getting cheap travel for people :D and also cause I only have those 4 weeks off and then nothing till Christmas! (which you may think is quite a bit but for a student it's less holidays then the darn school kids would you believe :o:P)

Luv sah xx

Uh, to be honest, for me it would be...

Oh crap. :P I just remembered. My sister is due sometime in August, I think it's later rather than earlier. I hope. :D

So yeah, before I remembered that, it's my (other) sister's birthday on 29th, so I'd prefer the first two dates. If no one else can make those, and it has to be the last weekend, don't worry, my sister's a midwife, so I wouldn't be surprised if she had to work, so I might be able to come. We'll see. :o

excellent! and thanks for replying! :lol:

the first date would be good for me cause I will already be in Cardiff! (hey it saves me like £10 on transport :P) but I can obv do any of those dates, will just hop on a few buses n get back :D

so you're gunna be Auntie Jeni? how sweet!!!

Luv sah xx