Star Wars Battlefront II Game

Narago

Yes i bought this game for the xbox and it is game is much better than the original, the new space battles are a fun and new experience as well as finally being able to play as the eroes as well as the troops eg yoda boba fett etc. The story mode "rise of the empire" is much better than that of the 1st game explaining the transformation of the empire between episodes 3 and 4, in my view well worth getting! I havent finished the game yet so i cant comment on how lobng it will last before its completed.

Edited by Sauron

This game is a vast improvement on the first Battlefront, which to me, was also great. The "Galactic Conquest" part of BF2 is longer and better thought out. The "Leader" function is also fantastic, depending upon which side you play on you can be either a Sith or a Jedi, The Emperor is great as he gets either his lightsabre or the Force lightning! "Instant Action" has a variety of playable games within games, where you can battle for a world, a flag, or even be an Ewok or Jawa! It is fantastic and I can't recommend it highly enough!

:pyth:

I find it just as good as the first, but the storyline is much better (now sure how much attention people pay to it though, uness its just me who does!!) but i'd definatly recommend it. Graphics are good, and its not too difficult (believe me, i'm terrible at computer games but i love this one) so i'd recommend it.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I will hopefully get it for Christmas, a couple of quick questions hopefully someone can answer.

Is it as easy as the first one?

If anyone has Xbox Live, how does it play, and are there varied game modes?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have the first one, so can't compare the two, but I do have the Battlefront 2 game for the PS2.

I only bought it the other day, but haven't really got to grips with the control system yet, seems pretty complicated and I am quite a seasoned gamer.

Seems to have a lot of potential in the game, and you can change your character so you have the relevant skills, strenghts for particular missions which is good.

• 3 weeks later...