GOF PREMIERE REPORTS

tomfeltonlover2k3

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a big suprise this afternoon with the unvaling of a fire breating dragon

890439[/snapback]

Was this the same dragon that required the firebrigade to come and put out the fire???

A

lol.. Just watching the national news, they commented on the fact that his fire got out of control and being as they put him next to a tree he kinda set fire to that, and the pics jus showed the dragon coughing smoke.. lol

A

lol..

My personal fav for the day, will have been missed by ppl at the prem but sum 1 from the event crew there made me laugh. It was on Sky News, and they were interviewing sum1, and in the background this crew member kept walking in and out of shot, then the camera started to pan round and this crew member kinda followed the camera trying to stay in shot.. Made my day.. lol

A

Hey, Moony! You girls made the Yahoo News!

Location, here

the quote:

Earlier Kelly Yeoman, a 21-year-old student from Hull, northern England, told AFP why she and her friends Marie Schulz and Jeannette Seers had spent overnight Saturday standing behind a security barrier in central London.

Under a banner advertising their Internet fan site to Rupert Grint, who plays Harry's red-headed friend Ron Weasley, she said: "You can lose yourself in it. It's for both kids and adults."

Schulz, also 21, and originally from Eisenach, eastern Germany, agreed.

"You can leave all your troubles behind and go into a world that doesn't exist" she said.

Cool, huh? :P

Edited by Photo Auror

Well I tried, . . . . . got there at 7.30am and already there were loads of people pushing and shoving. My friend got to the front but I was pushed back so I gave up, sigh! :lol: Still waiting to hear how she did!

Hope the rest of you had fun, some of the costumes were amazing, wish I had the gutts!

Please post any photos on here that any of you got at the Premier, I'd love to see them! x x

i went stood there for about 10 hours!! the dragon was really cool!! but the stars talked to the press more than the fans and only devon and daniel came any where near us the reat ignored us!! i think the layout at the PoA premiere was better coz every1 had more of a chance to meet the stars!!

but was an experience and hasnt put me off wanting to go to the next premiere!!!

Well I tried, . . . . . got there at 7.30am and already there were loads of people pushing and shoving. My friend got to the front but I was pushed back so I gave up, sigh! :wub:  Still waiting to hear how she did!

Hope the rest of you had fun, some of the costumes were amazing, wish I had the gutts!

Please post any photos on here that any of you got at the Premier, I'd love to see them! x x

890650[/snapback]

Were you the girl who wanted the Mark Williams autograph? Because I was next to a girl who's frind had to leave, and was wondering if it was you?

Also, I agree the POA layout was better. We were right by the cinema, normally a prime spot, but by the time they got to us, they went right in. We didn't even see Daniel. It's a shame, as so many people had spent the night before there, and couldn't even get a photo of the guests.

Edited by jennamckay

Myself, my sister and our friend Emma, (we all started queing from 4am Sun morning) managed to get tickets to go inside and see the film. A policewoman just handed them to us as we didnt even manage to see Dan, Rupert or Emma. We were in the park at one stage but moved as we ended up plonked behind two barriers and had no chance of getting anyone. The only stars we got near were the twins and Tom Felton (who Jerry Judge made leave just as he nearly got to us!)

The movie was amazing (the best so far) and we got to say hi to Dan and got a photo with David Tennant when we were inside. Hi to everyone who we saw yesterday, hope you did well!!!

What a night! well 2 nights really. we were there from 11pm saturday night and made it to the front of the crowd in the park. there was constant pushing and it was insane how people they let in and all the rain but it didn't dampen our spirits when everyone started arriving. we were interviewed by every camera crew there I think between the ot of us who went together. I don't think rupertgrint.net has ever had so much press attention well done girls you did them proud.

A childhood dream of mine came true last night, I got to meet stephen gately from boyzone, a band I was in love with and a bedroom plastered in posters as a teenager. He was so sweet and came straight over as soon as I spotted him.

I managed to get autographs from the twins, crouch, moaning mertle (what a lovely lady!) feur and karkaroff

Thanks to everyone we met over the weekend and for all the laughs

Ellie x x x

To be fair though, it is journalism, it is hard to make out what someone is saying with so much background noise, and if you dont hear, instead of asking you to repeat you just say ok, thanks and write down wahteever you want to!

A

lol Reese I know I logged on last night when I got home for a few minutes to send photos to Claire on rupertgrint.net next thing I knew I had all these IMs with a link to yahoo news :rolleyes:

Evie, come on admit the highlight of the day was shouting abuse at the idiot trying to push me out then calling the police on him and everyone ganging up on the chav group and the police threatening to remove them. Can't top that :D

Autograph wise, hmm not too impressed mainly went for Rupert and he went to come over because of our banner but his PA dragged him away. I ended up with the twins, Jamie and Matthew obviously I already have them.

But also got Shirley Henderson, Stanislav Ianevski, Clemence Poesy, Predrag Bjelac, Tolga Safer

Just to add, I am actually still in pain and have two rather large and painful bruises on the bones on my arm because of everyone deciding to try and suffercate me when Dan came by. Next time I might let them just kill me, might be less painful :P

Least I think my body got a good work out from trying to lift and kick my way to air :D

Oh and I also developed a cold.

Still trying to decide if the premiere was worth going to because at the moment I am opting with no. The staying out on the street with the weird drunk, the drunk driver and the Spanish people threatening to get us arrested was actually more fun :D

Edited by Moony

Still trying to decide if the premiere was worth going to because at the moment I am opting with no. The staying out on the street with the weird drunk, the drunk driver and the Spanish people threatening to get us arrested was actually more fun :rolleyes:

890890[/snapback]

So all in all you had a great day, and you would gladly live in groundhog day if that were to hepen for yesterday?

A

Well I tried, . . . . . got there at 7.30am and already there were loads of people pushing and shoving. My friend got to the front but I was pushed back so I gave up, sigh! :huh:  Still waiting to hear how she did!

890650[/snapback]

Were you the girl who wanted the Mark Williams autograph? Because I was next to a girl who's frind had to leave, and was wondering if it was you?

Also, I agree the POA layout was better. We were right by the cinema, normally a prime spot, but by the time they got to us, they went right in. We didn't even see Daniel. It's a shame, as so many people had spent the night before there, and couldn't even get a photo of the guests.

890691[/snapback]

Yes yes thats me, my friend was Bonny. Yeah I was stuck on the back on my own, tired hungry and cold and decided that home was a better option. Did you guys get any autographs or photos? :unsure:

*Reoprt from the Malfoy*

Hi all. I got to London at 5pm on Sat. I then met up with fellow fans at Planet Hollywood to celebrate one of the girls birthdays.

At about 11.30pm we then went to Leicester Square to get our places. Yeap, I know it was early but there was a queue already. We then had an all nite camp out party. I think I got about 1 maybe 2 hours sleep!

Sun morning we are freshened up. I got into my Lucius cloak and set up my Jason Isaacs website blue balloon. Even though I was in full make-up and only the cloak I did get refurred to as Lucius alot. I also got a lot of reconistion from other fans from other websites.

We then got lead in (excited yet?!?). We managed to get front row positions. Although this was a good spot in theory in wasn't in practise. We were getting a lot of TV crews interviewing us. So somewhere on tv there is me saying 'magical' with a Malfoy inclined eyebrow. there was a large fire breathing dragon which acorrding to one news report set fire to a tree.

When the prem actually started it was chaos. I lost my spot whilst I was trying to protect a litle girl who was next to me. We were well crushed from behind and from the sides. I now have a couple of brusied ribs. I managed to get Moaning Murtle and the Teacher from Drumstrung autogrpahs. Anyone else I couldn't reach. being short wasn't good for these kind of events. My girlfriend did take lots of pics. which I'll try and sort out when I get back to Morecambe. The weridest thing for her was taking pictures of the Phelps twins considering she went to school with them! Yeap the chav group annoyed us too. We ended up with one annoying guy who was obsessed with getting on tv.

Over all view was I loved the fire breathing dragon. I loved the night before party. I loved the chance to meet up of people who had the same interests. I hated the oragnisation. One of the girls who was with me said that this was the worse prems she had done. She has done loads. The sercurity didn't really care that we at the front were getting crushed. It took them a while to get a girl out who was having health problems. They shouldn't of made our section 8 rows deep. Anything beyond 3 rows won't see anything. It did make me slightly gald that Jason didn't make it I wouldn't of got a cahnce to meet him. However I would of made sure dressed in my Malfoy cloak. I'm really gald I didn't take my snale cane.

It was good to meet everyone. It was good to meet moony, Tipin, kelly and a couple of others again. Good to meet Lizzi and Ellie. I'm gald that at least Rupert did see your banner shame about the PA. I think better organisation next time and a letter of complient this time.

Did I enjoy it? Sort of. Would I do it again? Proberly. The real annoying thing was that my blue balloon got knicked!!

890903[/snapback]

me to!! n i have a sore throat from screaming to much!! i agree with what every1 is saying about the organisation n i think some of the stars might have wanted to come over but the PAs wouldnt let them!! not fair!!

Yes yes thats me, my friend was Bonny. Yeah I was stuck on the back on my own, tired hungry and cold and decided that home was a better option. Did you guys get any autographs or photos?  :angry:

890934[/snapback]

Aww, she felt so bad for you! I was separated from my friends as well, it seems a lot of people were in the push-shove game that went on.

We managed to get a few autos, Ruperts, the people who play Cedric, Krum and the Patel twins. As well as Devon and Emma's. I'm pretty she got those anyway, as that's what I got and she was next to me. Dan went right in, as did Mark (sorry!).

I got a few photos, none of Dan, only two of Emma, not sure how she fared though as she was only using a disposable camera. (I’ll be posting mine to my convention site soon).

On the more positive side, you got spared getting soaked to the bone in the dreary weather, which was the most unpleasant I must say!