Cedric and Viktor

showmasters

It looks so wrong!!!! He doesnt fit Krums description at all!!!

And the yule ball!!!! Look at what everyones wearing!!!!!!!!!! Are they having a laugh???:uhoh:

885070[/snapback]

I know what you mean, LOTR! I mean, all of the girls look as if they're wearing ordinary muggle ball gowns, when the book specified formal <i>robes</i>, and even carefully described some of them. I would think that a production like an HP film would show a bit more imagination than that! After all, look at the great work they've done designing robes for Professor McGonigal! I love most of her outfits, and all of them are indisputably witch robes!

I think maybe Cho's gown could pass for a Chinese "formal robe", but the rest are just dresses. They should bear more resemblance to that filmy lavender thing you wore to one of the CM's

I'm a bit disappointed at the lack of imagination there. :D

BTW, in that one pic, both Cedric and Harry look like they'd love to kill Rita! I wonder where they are in the scene? ;)

Edited by Photo Auror

:lol: ....wow! Harry Potter sure does provide some lovely eye candy hehe! Someone mentioned something about what they were wearing at the Yule Ball.....I totally agree....what was Hermione thinking when she bought that dress?! :wub:

Although I must say that Cho's looks nice.

Thanks SM! You really do spoil us sometimes :D

~Tink

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...