CSI Cos-playing!

Smaug

aww thanks.

i have seen some boiler suits on ebay, but have no idea what size would fit me, since they look they are meant to be a mans?!

No clue where im gonna find some cheap googles from tho.

Im getting excited!Should be fun.

ooh, i could put some chalk dust on my cheek as a homage to the Griss/sara scene. *sigh* Is that a bit too much?!lol

911743[/snapback]

Nothing is ever too much XP

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfort they apparently don't make "cheap" boiler suits for woman :P because it's a man's job n all that! :o or so the guy in the shop told me, tis why mine has a rediculously baggy crotch area :wub: so tis why in the pics from C8 I am wearing my Quicksilver belt! :D

no hyper value near you Trueliza? :angry:

picked up some DIY face maks at C8 if you'd like to wear one of those instead? you might also wanna think about getting a cheap plastic tool box :P

rock on with the chalk!! great idea! DO IT!!!!!!

Luv sah xx

well thats stupid, i'm sure there must be women who have to wear boiler suits for their job.

oh well, will have to measure myself to get the right size off ebay, dont want it looking like maternity wear!lol :lol:

No, we don't, is it a bit like a home bargins?! Yeah if i can't find any googles i'll borrow one of the DIY masks if i can.

I do actually have a tool box, quite a few, since i'm studying art, i need to carry my stuff around with me, altho its not silver, can't seem to find one of those.

yeah they do! but not necessarilly in navy and not for any reasnable amount of money :D hehe I had to try several one before getting the right size!!

you don't have a Hypervalue?? :blink: gwwwwd I thought EVERYWHERE had one of those!!! it's just a cheap ya know, like Pound Land or Pounstretcher etc!

can do, no worries! it's not like I can wear goggles and 4/5 face masks simultaneously :lol:

I couldn't get a decently priced silver tool box either :( so mum got me a plastic normal tool box and I was going to spray paint it silver but then I realised it looked fine with a boiler suit if you think they normally wear boiler suits in the CSI garage B)

Luv sah xx

edit: WTF it astrisked out "n e c" :blink: just cause I can't spell necessarilly :angry:

Edited by surfy_sah

I'll have to get up at stupid o'clock to get to gmex...heh. I'll be Grissomesque. Regardless of whether I'll freak my mate out or not. -_-

And woo with traveling public transport with a forensics jacket and ID. *is so gonna get her ass arrested*

good to see you are alive Rach :angry: oh and according to thetrainline.com, you're only an hour n half from Manchester :lol: which beats my 4.5hours/6hours hands down!!! :lol:

are you coming for the weekend? and by mate du mean Andy from work? :angel:

yey go Mike! :D

I'm going to walk from the hotel in full forensics gear, does that count? hehe!

Luv sah xx

I'll have to get up at stupid o'clock to get to gmex...heh. I'll be Grissomesque. Regardless of whether I'll freak my mate out or not. :D

And woo with traveling public transport with a forensics jacket and ID. *is so gonna get her ass arrested*

912417[/snapback]

would that be for impersonating a police officer?

If so it's easier to live in a country where the language isn't English. (like here)

if I would wear a forensic jacket and id here it would be obvious it was fake.

I'll have to get up at stupid o'clock to get to gmex...heh. I'll be Grissomesque. Regardless of whether I'll freak my mate out or not. :lol:

912417[/snapback]

would that be for impersonating a police officer?

If so it's easier to live in a country where the language isn't English. (like here)

if I would wear a forensic jacket and id here it would be obvious it was fake.

912498[/snapback]

lol - think rach is more likely to be arrested for disturbing the peace - XD start investigating a crime scene on the bus or something!

Rach if you get arrested then I don't stand a chance either XP

oh no ;) ah well you can use mine if you like? long as I can get lappy to recognise the software to empty my card :blink:

sure we can convince a few peeps to take photos of us! hehe! :D

if anyone wants to wear one of my CSI t's then do! I can't wear a lab coat, a boiler suit AND 3 t's all at the same time :o

Luv sah xx

I'll bring a regular camera too, but I can't take endless pictures with that.

There will definately be some pics of us though :)

and you can't wear a lab coat,boiler suit and 3 T's at the same time? :blink:

Tsk tsk :D

I'm sure you could if you tried hard enough. :o

lol! :lol::P no probs!

planning on wearing the t I wore at C8 and the boiler suit on the Sat me thinks and maybe the lab coat and the coroner t on the Sunday, depending what everyone else is wearing!

I may end up lending the lab coat to Mike as part of his Greg costume :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx