CSI Cos-playing!

Smaug

got our CSI patches from the States yey!!!

how exciting :D

got 4, I know myself and Rach had one but I can't mem who else?!?!  :P

Luv sah xx

904588[/snapback]

I don't know either, but I do know it wasn't me,

so you can cross me off your list of supects. :P

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately, probably not!

you see I paid using my card and no one has given me money so technically there are no committments here :o

but hey! if you should one one of the two that are "unclaimed" then I think it worked out at about £6 each... we had to buy super fast delivery extra $ because we wanted them in time for C8 but that didn't work out ;):P

ah well! we have the for GMEX! :D

Luv sah xx

ps-maybe it was in the merchandise thread... *goes to check*

patches!!! :blink:

the CSI logo/insignia, that they were on their vests etc? haven't got a photo soz but if you type "csi patch" in on Google, it should bring up the right picture! alternatively go to www.scifipatch.com and search for csi :unsure:

can't link the pic cause of the hotlinking!

Luv sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

Yay! I'm getting a patch of Sah, and am going to order another one, one of the rectangular ones. Hopefull i'll be able to find a black Puffer jacket in my town, or mums club book. Sow some patches on there and Voila! :D

Only trouble is, i hate shopping. B)

Oh, and if anyone wants a badge made with their character i'll make one, i still got the template i used for mine. B)

had a quick scour on ebay for you, there's some stuff up there! try a worldwide search in clothes and also try "bomber" instead of "puffer" as that returned more items for some reason :( also if you have a PRIMARK there cause they are cheap or charity shops maybe? it's only for costume after all and your money will go to a good cause :angry:

I REALLY want a vest thing like they wear but I can only see army type ones which aren't quite right and also they seem expensive :lol:

Luv sah xx

seeing as you are only there Saturday we had best do it then!! :angel:

I will probs do both anyways :wub: haven't worn my lab coat that I bought the same time as my boiler suit for C8 yet!! :lol: hehe!

Luv sah xx

ps-what are you going to wear? are you going as one specific character?

nope it was actually from a sorta of army supplier in Cardiff that sold mainly army stuff but also cheff uniforms, tunics, refletor jackets etc!

if you want me to have a look for you, I think they were £15 :P

Luv sah xx

ps-yey go you with the posting! :rolleyes:

Where did you get the boiler suit from?

Maybe need to find some googles/glasses to go with it also.

I'll probably go in a boiler suit, write forensics on the back, plus that way i can wear what i want underneath, easy to change.  :wub:

910970[/snapback]

Boiler suit sounds pretty cool...

Have a look for my Sah, if you see one, i'll send you down the money to buy it for me. :D

I got the boiler suit from the same place! in fact I trekked round Cardiff for days to find it and scoured ebay and online first grrr the boiler suit was £15 as well, as far as I mem! ^_^

picked up my goggles from Hypervalue for £1 :D

not going to town for a while now cause of irradic shifts/hours at the hosp grrr B) not to mention my 4000words due in 2weeks :D but I will have a look for both of you if you like :wub: (and Mike, I am of course going to town after the assignment is in so don't worry!)

Luv sah xx

aww thanks.

i have seen some boiler suits on ebay, but have no idea what size would fit me, since they look they are meant to be a mans?!

No clue where im gonna find some cheap googles from tho.

Im getting excited!Should be fun.

ooh, i could put some chalk dust on my cheek as a homage to the Griss/sara scene. *sigh* Is that a bit too much?!lol

Edited by trueliza