CSI Cos-playing!

Smaug

Alreet guys. I know some of you *coughmostcough* don't wander over to the Costuming thread so I thought I'd bring your attention to it here!

Costuming thread!

Basically we are addressing the need for Cos-players at both C9 and G-mex. We would need people willing to take on the characters of some of the following. Now, they don't each have a definative costume, but this is all about the mannerism, and the typical costume of the character. Gil for instance has a certain way of standing and walking, also he's more than likely to be wearing the forensic windbreaker than the flac-jacket thing. Sara would more than likely wear black and would normally be found with the flac-jacket... see?

Gil Grissom - would be me ahahaha. :pyth: ~Gmex and C9~

Catherine Willows

Sara Sidle - Nat...????? *calls out* Heeelllooooo??? ~Event Unknown~

Warrick Brown

Nicky Stokes

Greg Sanders - Mike! Yay! ~C9, Gmex and LFACC4~

Al Robbins

David Hodges

Conrad Ecklie

etc etc

Dead Body - trueliza ~C9, Gmex~ ciaraemarie ~C9~

AND I want some one to be a dead body. Because I think that would be the best if we can wander around and just have a scene there and then :angry: And then it would just seem more fun. I would do your make-up and you'd get to choose how to die. Though gunshot wounds are boring to do :lol: I prefer blunt-force-trauma and car impact :pyth:

In a nutshell it would be great to get a mixture of people. Some in FORENSICS jackets (like mine) then some in labcoats, then others in boiler suits (like Sah). I'll have a look around for a jacket with CORONER written on it. Because having a coroner would be awesome.. plus if you play Al you have to have crutches too ;)

Also, the flac-esque jackets the LVPD CSI's have? I'm going to attempt to make one from scratch. So if I have that done by either C9 or G-Mex some one can borrow my forensics jacket.

Sound ok so far?

Edited by Smaug

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a coroner t-shirt thanks to Jeni :rolleyes: that's black and NY-esske (that be the sah way of spelling :D) if some one wishes to borrow they may!

shame we are unlikely to get our hands on crutches cause I'd LOVE to do that!!! see how people treat you n stuff! ^_^ also see what it's like walking round with the all day, bet it's well tiring! shame they don't lend them out like wheel chairs really!! B)

urg! I dunno whether to go boiler suit or lab coat for GMEX! :wub: ! <---- no, really!!!

come on people!

we need 3 CSI teams representing here!

(we are doing all teams, right Rach? or did you just want to kee it to LV? :unsure: )

CSI sah! xx

We might already have a Sara - Nat played her last time, that's if she can come up this time of course...!!

But a DB sure! Any particular way you want to die?

Man, in any other situation I could get arrested for asking that.... :lol:

damn it Nat! where are you? :D

hehehehehe!! B)

I would say maybe a good way to go out would be to drown, perhaps, but don't forget when deciding it has to look obvious to those non-CSI types! ;) and also Rach needs to be able to do make up for it! ooow have like a massive head trauma or something! :D

Luv sah xx

Hmmmm, classic deaths in CSI are either shooting or beating. We could do massive decomp but that'd be very hard lol.

So maybe a head trauma and some broken bones...? I'll need to get some latex for the wounds too, I'll get some crime scene tape and wrap it around you n'all... and if all else fails? You can always be a zombie :rolleyes:

OOH A stabbing, that way we can have the knife still sticking out of you....!! Or an an axe in the side of your head... but we can't scare children... hmmm.

I can make fake blood with syrup and food colouring, atleast you'll be ok with getting it in your mouth and stuff, hee.

• 4 weeks later...

Sci Fi Patch for the patches, though the CSI ones have now gone up to $8 and also shipping is no longer free and is now $1 if you have lots of time to spare, $10 if you need it ASAP!

there's case loads of UV lights on ebay! though don't be deceived by the 1p starting bid, the p&p is often a fiver or more!

ebay has alot of CSI caps as well those these look dodgy and aren't official products and again the p&p is quite high

you might want to try looking at some of the links in the Merchandise thread to see if you can find costumes and accessries too :D

looking forward to seeing your costume, CSI Mike! :D

Luv sah xx

• 1 month later...