THREAD FOR C8 CREW!

discworld50

HELLO !

I posted this topic so all the crew of C8 can interact and exchange msn addy's or woteva! I was a newbie to the C8 crew and made a few friends. i hope :blink: f n e who.. Keep it lively !

Ill start off the chain.. Im Alex.. I was a newbie at C8, I am from Grimsby ! Yes thats right.. a northerner :angel: (directed at hannah and other drunkards of the crew partry lol !!) that was a fun night wasn't it? ahh the memories..

n e ways ! Hope to speak to all the poeple i met etc bla bla mushy mushy..

THANKS for making my first C a gooden ppl ! :D

P>S> forgot to mention that you were more than likely to have seen me with another newbie.. my bestest friend and general comrade of the whole trip.. Kayleigh ! who i expect to post soon ! my fellow newbie grimsby-ite !

(I am aware this has been posted in the main C8 section.. im new to the forum.. and didnt realise there was a crew section !) :D

Edited by discworld50

:spidy: HELLO!! I'm Kayleigh! C8 rocked and I wanna say hi to all the people i met. **waves** and i apologise for my drunken behaviour at the crew party. Ok i apologise.....but i dont really mean it! :angel::D I had a great time and I will deffo crew again...even if i have to beg!! Luv Kayleigh (although i sumhow got given the name newbie by quite a few people!) I was wearing a NAMETAG and u forgot my name!!!

Alex for a newbie i was totally impressed by your fileing system for the white boards on friday, the cardboard clipboard did it for me :angel: .

Was nice meeting both you and kayleigh, and i do agree the crew party was fun, am just glad that no one got injured during the glow stick war!!! I came away with a set of rhubarb and custard so my little lad was happy when i got home.

Hope to see both you guys again. Was a pleasure

Much love Becky XXX :D

I'm Naomi and I'm a frequent minion to the people at Showmaster towers :lol: But what can I say, I'm a slave for them, they let me work with good people :P

I'm from and live in Liverpool, the land of tracksuits, scallies and fairly good music and I'm currently a lazy arsed student with the Open University. I've been crewing since C5 :)

Don't be afraid to grab me if you want to talk or if you need me, I'm always around!

Edited by Maraviel

hi im vicky and live in northampton, so far i have crewed c6, c7 and c8 :P

its always a blast and even tho ive crewed three times ive still not made it to any crew parties! anyone got any pics from c8s crew party pretty please?! just so i can see what i missed!!!! and to kick me into going to the next one! :lol:

Well good after the sunlight hours.

Well my name is also Alex, great name, just slightly common, especially if you put it together with my common surname, Smith. There we go Alex Smith, could things get any more common. (When I was at primary school there was 3 people all using the smae name).

Neways, I started crewing at C6, and have been back to C7 and C8. Now that I have the available time next year I hope to crew G-Mex, C9 LFACC, C10 and possibly Florida FX, dnt no atm...

dictionaries@hotmail.com is me..

Alex

I am most deifnatley hooked ! Thanks for all the positive comments guys.. you were all great as well, and i appreciate that everone and anyone found time for a newbie like me lol ! Hope to see everyone again soon (Manchester!), and heres my msn for anyone who wants it !

discworld50@hotmail.com :wub:

Seriously, health and safety issues at that crew party (cough blame davey cough) ! And just to reply to the nice whiteboards comments.. i didnt mind doing it, and i got into the swing.. but god did it kill my legs lol.. i like others i am very surprised that i didnt just collapse outside john lewis !

Still, it was great fun, nice meeting everyone.. ok im repeating myself now.. Keep up the work on the C8 Thread !

-Alex T- :(

Edited by discworld50

I am most deifnatley hooked ! Thanks for all the positive comments guys.. you were all great as well, and i appreciate that everone and anyone found time for a newbie like me lol !  Hope to see everyone again soon (Manchester!), and heres my msn for anyone who wants it !

discworld50@hotmail.com    :unsure:

Seriously, health and safety issues at that crew party (cough blame davey cough) ! And just to reply to the nice whiteboards comments.. i didnt mind doing it, and i got into the swing.. but god did it kill my legs lol.. i like others i am very surprised that i didnt just collapse outside john lewis !

Still, it was great fun, nice meeting everyone.. ok im repeating myself now.. Keep up the work on the C8 Thread !

-Alex T-    :P

880316[/snapback]

Ooooo Dont you just hate it when someone knows you but you dont know them! Anyway, you be? Excuse my ignorance but I dont got a clue! Did I hit you many times? :P

i didnt go to the crew party please enlighten us on these health and safety issues!!! lol

and doing the white boards! yes i remember doing that at c6 its a killer!!!! good fun tho!

880358[/snapback]

Well.. where do i start.. at the crew party, we all had LOADS of them glow sticks, u no, the ones u snap and they glow funky.. well Davey decided to throw a couple at a big table of us.. MISTAKE.. all out war broke out and one even hit a waitress :blink: althought she took it in jest thank god lol.. so yer.. Blame davey for

"The great glow war of C8"

! lol ! :D

i didnt go to the crew party please enlighten us on these health and safety issues!!! lol

and doing the white boards! yes i remember doing that at c6 its a killer!!!! good fun tho!

880358[/snapback]

Well.. where do i start.. at the crew party, we all had LOADS of them glow sticks, u no, the ones u snap and they glow funky.. well Davey decided to throw a couple at a big table of us.. MISTAKE.. all out war broke out and one even hit a waitress :blink: althought she took it in jest thank god lol.. so yer.. Blame davey for

"The great glow war of C8"

! lol ! :D

880547[/snapback]

Sounds like a normal crew party to me lol

I am most deifnatley hooked ! Thanks for all the positive comments guys.. you were all great as well, and i appreciate that everone and anyone found time for a newbie like me lol !  Hope to see everyone again soon (Manchester!), and heres my msn for anyone who wants it !

discworld50@hotmail.com    :D

-Alex T-    :D

880316[/snapback]

Ooooo Dont you just hate it when someone knows you but you don

The whiteboards was the first job I did for SM's and my God, it doesn't half kill you...never mind collapsing outside of John Lewis', I gave up at one point and just sat on the floor, cross legged in the middle of a rug in John Lewis' for a rest :rolleyes:

Think they're used to me by now, I had to stop a Darlek from chatting a toaster up in there last time....

In real life I'm PA to a hip hop dj/producer/film maker (what can I say he's versatile).

Well I never knew that :rolleyes:

880491[/snapback]

I didn't know either. Sounds like a fun job - if you like hip hop!

Crewing C8 was great. I am hooked, too. Absolutely. I crewed C7, LFACC3 and C8 and loved working every one of them.

It's great to be part of a team, however rushed you may be and however seemingly mundane or dull your task. Every job is important. Tackle each one with a smile and a willing heart and you can't go wrong.

So glad you enjoyed your first COLLECTORMANIA. May we all crew successfully for years to come.

PaulineXX