Thank you to crew & SM from Pit Boss Julie

jedijules

Hi All,

I would like to say a big thank you to all the crew and my fellow Pit Bosses Jola, Paul, Matt, Davy, Andy, Donna, Belinda, John, Chris, Sharon And Roxy.

Though I didn't get to work with all of you this weekend, you guys rock!!!

My thanks also goes to Jason, Andrea, Stuart, Kate, Steff, James and anyone else from SM who I may have forgotten here for their hard work putting on another great event.

I feel very proud and honoured to be part of this team.

Off to sleep now and recharge those batteries!!

See you all at the next one!!

Julie :lol:

Thanks Julie for all you help on Saturday. You helped make my transition from punter to crew an easy one! see you at the next one!

your extremly tired runner from saturday... :blink:

Emma

Edited by mooby81

Each time I come away from an event thinking, I loved that Pit, I always wana be working in that pit, yet each time I have had a different pit. Who cares though, I loved my weekend, and I loved the people I was working with.

Thank-you Julie, I enjoyed Sunday, I was really tird, and yet managed to have a good and relaxed day as things go. Maybe it was because I didnt actually have to leave CMK for my running errands??? Unlike Saturday..

A

Each time I come away from an event thinking, I loved that Pit, I always wana be working in that pit, yet each time I have had a different pit. Who cares though, I loved my weekend, and I loved the people I was working with.

Thank-you Julie, I enjoyed Sunday, I was really tird, and yet managed to have a good and relaxed day as things go. Maybe it was because I didnt actually have to leave CMK for my running errands??? Unlike Saturday..

A

878608[/snapback]

I do that too about the Pits! My favourite one changes to the one I'm working in at that particualr time. It's because everyone rocks :huh:

And BTW are you the Alex that was covering guest assistant for Catherine Bach for a short while on Sunday? With a pocketfull of radios? *g*.

A

878608[/snapback]

I do that too about the Pits! My favourite one changes to the one I'm working in at that particualr time. It's because everyone rocks B)

And BTW are you the Alex that was covering guest assistant for Catherine Bach for a short while on Sunday? With a pocketfull of radios? *g*.

878627[/snapback]

I am indeedy the one with the pocketful of radio's. I only had two on Sunday... lol.. That was only because Julie needed to go somewhere and Matt doesn't like radios.

Catherine was such a lovely lady, more guests like her would be great. I didnt really get to speak with many guests this time round, but I am so glad that the guest that I was able to talk to was Catherine.

A

I am indeedy the one with the pocketful of radio's. I only had two on Sunday... lol.. That was only because Julie needed to go somewhere and Matt doesn't like radios.

Catherine was such a lovely lady, more guests like her would be great. I didnt really get to speak with many guests this time round, but I am so glad that the guest that I was able to talk to was Catherine.

A

878666[/snapback]

I was taking photos and doing Catherine's queue so I spoke to you on Sunday B) . And yes Catherine was lovely.

I was taking photos and doing Catherine's queue so I spoke to you on Sunday  B) . And yes Catherine was lovely.

878670[/snapback]

Ah, it all comes together to make some sort of sense now. Hello.. Sorry, I get so confussed on this forum.. Maybe I should use it more often, because afterall, you are all my family.

A

Thanks Guys it was great working with you all I am always happy to help out where I can, you are most welcome!!

Also thanks for asking about my leg it is alot better now though I have a wonderfully multi coloured bruise. I feel a bit daft now falling in a heep with all the plants. :D

Edited by jedijules