Best Costume Attendees

The_Doctor

I saw several people wandering around in costume. Well done to the others who decided to dress up, I feel it always adds a bit more fun and interest to the event.

What was the best costume you saw? (Not including the Pro's from the UKGarrison)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the title of your post i was going to say the UKG but now ive read the post i cant say it was the UKG.. but hell yeah we was the best, i got to say that there was a few nice costumes around and its nice to see the public dressing up :angry:

for share balls of risking people thinking he was just smashed up in a crash - the dude dressed as darkman - what a cool costume

874775[/snapback]

I shall pass on your comment to Cris. I was with him most of the day Friday and Sunday (could not be on Saturday because I had to work :D )

Being mistaken for an actual forensic officer had me grinning for most of the day, so I think that says something about my costume :vader:

All in all I didn't see that many costumes, I loved Becks' and I saw a lot of little children in starwars get up.

I'm so used to seeing every other person in costume, C8 seemed a little dead costume wise for me!

Being mistaken for an actual forensic officer had me grinning for most of the day, so I think that says something about my costume :vader:

All in all I didn't see that many costumes, I loved Becks' and I saw a lot of little children in starwars get up.

I'm so used to seeing every other person in costume, C8 seemed a little dead costume wise for me!

875425[/snapback]

I know what you mean, Smaug. The competition was even more pathetic - great idea, and great costumes of those who attended (especially the cute boy dressed as C-3PO), but, there was barely anyone who entered!!

for share balls of risking people thinking he was just smashed up in a crash - the dude dressed as darkman - what a cool costume

Heh, thanks.

I saw a few little kids as vaders, but the best mini'stume was probably the baby scarlet and thunderbird. Best was probably either

This guy

or

This guy

OR even

This guy (hehe)

I saw one lady dressed as a stargate'r? looked picture perfectish from what i saw.

*edity* linked to album, changed now*

Blink was good, but i dont have one of her not kicking someones .. well.

Edited by Darkman

think the guy dressed up as Jor El was very cool, and I was Superman chance meeting of course HAHAHAHA!

Thanks very much Son. Your suit rocked too, and is Cher sending your cape back to you, or is it lost forever.

Thanks for the compliment - I kinda lost Batman on the Bouncy Castle though!!

That suit was awesome and you were way superior to Halle. I wanted to get a pic but forgot my camera, so if anyone has any spare, send them my way. Me and cher were cheering on your son in the Gladiator ring too, his suit rocked (if only it was in my size)

Thanks for the compliment - I kinda lost Batman on the Bouncy Castle though!!

That suit was awesome and you were way superior to Halle. I wanted to get a pic but forgot my camera, so if anyone has any spare, send them my way. Me and cher were cheering on your son in the Gladiator ring too, his suit rocked (if only it was in my size)

876001[/snapback]

Thanks - I don't think it will be in his size for much longer - I will have to start making his costumes again!!!