Is anyone taking pressies for the guests??

sarah-monster

i want to take a pressie but the cash is a bit short at the mo... plus i gotta pay £100 or more for autographs i doubt i'll have n e spare cash. still... even if i had spare cash wat is there to get them... u cant exactly give them something that is related to there work like something from lord of the rings to elijah (e.g book, t-shirt or memrobilia). it wud have to be unique

I'm taking Sean Astin a birthday card for Alexandra because its her birthday in November. And cause I'm the nice person that I am I thought I would make her one with a lil pressie. Also I have cards for the other guests whos birthdays I've missed or are coming up. Andy Serkis' present is a big big big hug

don't you think he'll think that really odd?... like, giving a member of his family a birthday and he diesn't even know you?

I was going to give Kristanna the door key to my house!

lol!! i was just about to say that's what I'd give to Iyari Limon! haha.

I'd like to do the present thing, but I'd be scared I'd look like a weirdo. if i think of something good, then I might get one of Iyari and Tony Head.

I'm taking Sean Astin a birthday card for Alexandra because its her birthday in November. And cause I'm the nice person that I am I thought I would make her one with a lil pressie. Also I have cards for the other guests whos birthdays I've missed or are coming up. Andy Serkis' present is a big big big hug

don't you think he'll think that really odd?... like, giving a member of his family a birthday and he diesn't even know you?

Yes, I thought the exact same...no offence girl but I really do doubt he'll give it to his daughter...what would he say? "Oh, Alex, here's a card from a fan of mine..!" It'd freak and confuse her never mind him himself! Sorry, but that's weird :blink:

i wont be taking any presents, i meen what could i buy these people that they don't have already?  And come on with the money they have they can already buy whatever they want!

I think that's a fair point, I really do. *nods* However - and here I hope I don't reduce everyone to throwing up - 2002 was a really s*** year for me after a couple of difficult years, and watching these guys and FOTR really got me through it. :D And I have to mention Andy Serkis in particular because I saw quite a lot of his movies on video at the time and he was a total revelation to me in terms of talent! :D

[i think that's a fair point, I really do. *nods* However - and here I hope I don't reduce everyone to throwing up - 2002 was a really s*** year for me after a couple of difficult years, and watching these guys and FOTR really got me through it. :blush: And I have to mention Andy Serkis in particular because I saw quite a lot of his movies on video at the time and he was a total revelation to me in terms of talent! :blush:

I can't disagree with that, yeltz-lass! {{hugs}} And we are showing our appreciation of such a talent :D , so a little token is the least we offer! :D

Well, I wanted too take something, but I thought it would be really weird. I mean, as a celeb, I would find it weird if a stranger just came up and give me, say, a tshirt or something, just because I was an actor.

I'm too nervous to even ask to shake their hand let alone anything else! So I guess that's just me :(;

I may possibly get a pressie for Dom and lijah . . . or i'll hand craft something,that way it'll be unique. Im in the process of doing an A3 watercolour of the hobbits. .may give that to them. *big grin* Dont want any one stealing my idea though *gives evil stares to the lot of ya*

Nah,i love you really. . . . . . . . .*evil stares* :)