Crew Party

showmasters

This is going to be a very interesting collectormania. I think friday may be the only clear head day. Crew party on the friday night, hang over for the saturday. Then Saturday night the other Party (a few peoples birthday **** up too) so thats the hang over for the Sunday sorted.

Must remember to pack asprins and sunglasses.

can some one please tell me EXACTLY where the Chinese is? I'm just trying to figure out how to get to City Limits from there and how long it will take because I'm sorta organising the bowling and need to be there for when it starts!

also for those who went at c5, who does it work? everyones just going to hang out and eat Chinese together, aye? well and get drunk :( and we pay ourselves? just trying to budget my student pennies :wub:

cheers muchly!

surfy sah xx

theres a function time room at the back which they'll probably have hired so you dont have to sit down and eat,,, you can prop up the bar and get as plastered as you wish.... :unsure:

can some one please tell me EXACTLY where the Chinese is? I'm just trying to figure out how to get to City Limits from there and how long it will take because I'm sorta organising the bowling and need to be there for when it starts!

also for those who went at c5, who does it work? everyones just going to hang out and eat Chinese together, aye? well and get drunk :blush: and we pay ourselves? just trying to budget my student pennies  :headscratch:

cheers muchly!

surfy sah xx

866109[/snapback]