Get over it!

prophecy_girl

thats good then, she'll need friends like you to help her. I know i only just made it though my breakup with my friends help.

take her out to new places and try new things, ive done that with my mate ive took her places where there would be no memories etc and its helped.

yeah when i broke up with my ex i had a load of good good friends around and some very fine tunes, eg- alanis morisette, you oughta know.. er stereophonic's-rainbows and pots of gold, bit sad but mostly angry erm..... there are loads but i just cant think of them right now.... :angry:

you could also have another puddle of mud song if you just changed the she to a he..... she f***ing hates me.....

also blast some system of a down through your stereo you can mosh it all out.... :lol:

861846[/snapback]

hehe , and add a pinch of linkin park :P and a dash of foo fighters

intriging.....will have to try that one out . so annoyed i use to have a great cd with lots of great songs...

i hate you so much right now! (kellis)

863228[/snapback]

Word of warning though, I forgot to mention this last night, the language on this track is seriously bad, a 1000 times worst than anything that Eminem could come out with, so don't listen to it loudly. Also don't liten to it if your easily offended.

If you DO want to hear it just for amuesment sake, I think Theoden Of Rohan might have it on his pooter, I know I don't have it - sadly, but if Theo does not have it, I'll do my best to find it for you.