This'll be my sixth... how about you?

agasmith

This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. This'll be my sixth Showmasters event, between Collectormania and LFCC. How many have you been to?

• Ten +. I've been to every one since I was knee high to a Grasshopper!
    • Nine.
    • Eight.
    • Seven.
    • Six.
    • Five.
    • Four.
    • Three.
    • Two.
    • One.
    • This'll be my first. I'm a Showmasters Virgin!
    • I'm not even going to this one. I only come on here for the interesting, intellectual conversation!

Yep, this is my grand sixth SMs event. I've been to them all since Collectormania 5 and I've been to LFACC and LFACC3. Looking forward to this one as ever.

Although it's great they're having one in Manchester but I wish they'd come to Glasgow. Every time I go to one of these things it costs me a fortune on flights and accommodation.

I'm sure you'll all remember me, everyone does. I've just started going back to college, the same one I was at four years ago and everybody remembers me. I have one of these faces you can't forget.

But in case you don't know who I am here's a pic of me with a surprised looking Craig Charles.

S4300047tn.JPG

See you all there.

Adam

www.adam-smith.co.uk

PS I put in the poll header it's my fifth, before I realised it was my sixth!!!

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I've missed was C1, been to all the other Collectormania's and all the LFACC's and been to a lot of the Cheshunt shows too :wub:

859156[/snapback]

But not the one yesterday :D:wub:

859164[/snapback]

No :wub: I was recovering from an alkyholic weekend with friends :wub:

This will be my third, went to C6 and 7. Yet to go to LFCC, and could be tempted by GMex if the guests are right! I have really enjoyed the atmosphere at the events Ive been to so far and Im looking forward to C8 even though there arent as many guests Id want autos for as the last two times. Its just Great Fun! :P

:D