The most random thing to do...

Smaug

The most random thing to do on the Empire State Building...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. The most random thing to do on the Empire State Building...

• Open up an Ordinance Survey Map of the North Yorkshire Moors.
    • Video footage of me singing "all that she wants" by Ace of Base.
    • Getting some one else to have a photo with a 1977 telephone directory of South London.
    • Shouting: "I'm on top of the world!"
    • Drink a cup of tea the English way...
    • Shouting and pointing: "I can see the pub from here!"
    • Mooning.
    • Doing an impression of an american pigeon from the bronx that drives taxis.
    • Pretending to be Luke Skywalker, when he rescues Princess Leia, by going up to a random stranger, taking off your hat and saying "Hi, I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you"
    • Asking someone where the minster is (whilst producing map of york)

I'm going to America tomorrow for a while and I was talking to Troy about the most random, hilarious yet legal thing to take to the States... Like, Dummies Guide to New Zealand... The Caravaning and Camping Guide To France... and the conversation turned to the randomest things to do on the empire state... I shall endevour to do most of the above :unsure: but the one with the most votes will have priority!

Talk to y'all soon!

Smaug xx

• Showmasters Admin

So many options! I voted for the 1977 telephone directory one, simply 'cos it means you'll have documentary evidence to post on the forum! :huh:

No matter which one you do, you have to take loads of money with you to spend in the gift shop at the top of the tower. You won't believe just how tacky some of the things are!

So my challenge is, to post a picture of the weirdest souvenir you find in New York.

Andrea

Went up there at night! And they totally search you for stuff!! And the queues are CRAZY! And the lift is stupid fast.... it went like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 40, 50, 70, 80 BAM you're there.

Any way, my plane was cancelled so I landed in Newark NOT JFK!! But it was a laugh! I'm in Springfield Mass. at the moment... sorry chicopee... :wub: new York rocks big time... also I was just hunting round all the comic stores and I found the CBS store too. I haven't spent most of my money on cab fares though!! And the bus tour costs like $37. But I still went on it....!!! Going back again on Friday and we're doing shopping then because it's labour day weekend... well... sorta...It's labour day today.

But you don't want my life story but I guess I'll come back and post soon! Hope things are ok on that side of the pond :lol: Love to all!

Went up there at night! And they totally search you for stuff!! And the queues are CRAZY! And the lift is stupid fast.... it went like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 40, 50, 70, 80 BAM you're there.

Any way, my plane was cancelled so I landed in Newark NOT JFK!! But it was a laugh! I'm in Springfield Mass. at the moment... sorry chicopee... :P new York rocks big time... also I was just hunting round all the comic stores and I found the CBS store too. I haven't spent most of my money on cab fares though!! And the bus tour costs like $37. But I still went on it....!!! Going back again on Friday and we're doing shopping then because it's labour day weekend... well... sorta...It's labour day today.

But you don't want my life story but I guess I'll come back and post soon! Hope things are ok on that side of the pond :wub: Love to all!

859310[/snapback]

Glad you got there ok!

Things as crap as usual here!! :lol: