Lost Website

Davey

Has anyone tried the game yet?

I played it months ago, but I had no clue what it was all about then, but it all became clear when Lost began airing over here.

According to my American friends at the time of playing, they were supposed to keep updating the game as each episode progressed, but I have just revisisted, and there are still the same number of 'levels'.

Anyway, if you are interested, it can be found >>HERE<<

>>Hidden bits<<

OK so I found a trailer for Season two and some other stuff too. Do people want to post what they find and how to find it!

Davey :unsure:

857309[/snapback]

GREAT DIRTY LIES WITH BELLS ON! you didnt find ANYTHING! :wub::(

857384[/snapback]

I did, I found seat numbers lighting up!!

>>Hidden bits<<

OK so I found a trailer for Season two and some other stuff too. Do people want to post what they find and how to find it!

Davey :P

857309[/snapback]

GREAT DIRTY LIES WITH BELLS ON! you didnt find ANYTHING! :(:lol:

857384[/snapback]

I did, I found seat numbers lighting up!!

857499[/snapback]

yeah yeh you they do that if you click on em not hard when i gave you the link to the bleedin page anyway :o

did you find out what happens when you click on the ones that light up?or the ones that turn red? :o

Edited by kirsty_

there is a lot of hidden stuff on there. but you really need to have seen the series to find them.

there is a very important series of numbers that can be typed into the seating plan to get a season 2 trailer for example.

there are different character pieces when you click on their seats. hidden texts on the main page. loads of stuff.

=x=

• Showmasters Admin

I've found 2 messages on the front page:

"If anyone should find this message, please get word I'm alive and stranded on an island somewhere in the South Pacific. Please send help soon. Things are bad. And they're getting worse... Sally"

This was hidden behind the yellow all flights cancelled bit, and

"I survived a horrific plane crash and am stranded on an island somewhere Northeast of Australia and Southwest of Hawaii. In the event that I am never found, please forward word of my fate to my parents"

This was hidden behind the rest of the text. Doesn't really help much, but it's interesting!

Andrea

ok ive just looked at the "Unofficial drive shaft fansite" and it says that the familys of those on the flight were awarded a combination of

$4,815,162,342

if u break it down its the number's that Hurley has been refering to

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

ok ive just looked at the "Unofficial drive shaft fansite" and it says that the familys of those on the flight were awarded a combination of

$4,815,162,342

if u break it down its the number's that Hurley has been refering to

4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

861456[/snapback]

meep!!! thats just strange!

• 3 weeks later...