ok i'm slow...

Lizzy

It is a new kind of Collectormania event which is happening in Feburary. The problem was that people from the North would have to travel all the way to Milton Keynes but now they won't have to. It is going to take place in Manchester and already has a few guests announced.

Basically, it's a collectormania in the north

GMex is a conference/exhibition centre located in the city centre of Manchester. It is well located and is a good size and I think it's great that Collectormania are branching out in the North. It's about time we got some decent events up here :unsure:

Anyway, if you want more info on GMex, go HERE to their website :lol:

i've kinda been away, n just seen this... what is this, where is this... etc? i'm so confused!

Its like the same shape as the xscape building in Milton Keynes :lol:

Sorry that wasnt helpful was it?

It's a type of dinosaur that survives on a diet of 12000 fans at a time with a few popstars thron in for seasoning. In general it tends to be nocturnal but occassionally will exhibit itself during the daytime. It is almost extinct as there is only one of them left!

:wub:

Still to far away for me to go for a day thing :lol: And was getting my hopes up too being closer to me.

Typical aint it lol, moves 'closer' to wales, yet still no quicker to get too..

Takes 3 and a half to 4 hours to get to Milton Keynes so puts that out for going for the day which is why ive never yet managed a collectormania.

Looked up train times for Manchester, that too is just under 4 hours travelling each way :wub:

Going to so many other events I cant afford to stay anywhere on the sat nights and go for 2 days so guess im destined never to go to a collectormania lol

(thank goodness for the LFCC's being in london!)

Still to far away for me to go for a day thing :P And was getting my hopes up too being closer to me.

Typical aint it lol, moves 'closer' to wales, yet still no quicker to get too..

Takes 3 and a half to 4 hours to get to Milton Keynes so puts that out for going for the day which is why ive never yet managed a collectormania.

Looked up train times for Manchester, that too is just under 4 hours travelling each way :(

Going to so many other events I cant afford to stay anywhere on the sat nights and go for 2 days so guess im destined never to go to a collectormania lol

(thank goodness for the LFCC's being in london!)

Save up :P

Then you can stay ;)

Its a good idea for all those people who live up in the north because its easier for them to get there rather than to MK, altho it dont make a difference to me coz i live about an hours drive away from MK :wub:

i think it'd be a good idea to get CM's in places like Wales, and the really south places like cornwall etc.

• Showmasters Admin
i think it'd be a good idea to get CM's in places like Wales, and the really south places like cornwall etc.

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :wub:

You can see how many people on here are complaining they have to travel 2,3 or 4 hours to get to MK or Manc, and they are both pretty central. Image what it would be like for Cornwall. Apart from the people in Devon and Cornwall it would be a 3 hours minimium drive for almost everyone. It would be a 4-5 hour drive for me from MK. It would be at least a 7 hours train journey for my GF coming from Norwich.

Sorry but I used to live in Devon and having to travel a minimium of 2 hours to get anywhere is just something you have to put up with for living in such a nice (but out of the way) part of the country.

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :P

You can see how many people on here are complaining they have to travel 2,3 or 4 hours to get to MK or Manc, and they are both pretty central. Image what it would be like for Cornwall. Apart from the people in Devon and Cornwall it would be a 3 hours minimium drive for almost everyone. It would be a 4-5 hour drive for me from MK. It would be at least a 7 hours train journey for my GF coming from Norwich.

Sorry but I used to live in Devon and having to travel a minimium of 2 hours to get anywhere is just something you have to put up with for living in such a nice (but out of the way) part of the country.

i dunno i was just trying to think of places that it takes a long time to get to MK or manchester from

• Showmasters Admin

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :unsure:

i dunno i was just trying to think of places that it takes a long time to get to MK or manchester from

Fair enough. But it still has to be relatively central so that everyone else can get there too :angry:

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :unsure:

Fair enough. But it still has to be relatively central so that everyone else can get there too ^_^

oh right ok then. How about one in France? for all those lovely french people lol :angry:

Edited by Angel_Of_Music

• Showmasters Admin

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :(

Fair enough. But it still has to be relatively central so that everyone else can get there too ;)

oh right ok then. How about one in France? for all those lovely french people lol :D

No SM our ours :unsure: let the French get there own :o

Wales OK, but Cornwall????? :lol:

Fair enough. But it still has to be relatively central so that everyone else can get there too :lol:

oh right ok then. How about one in France? for all those lovely french people lol :lol:

No SM our ours :lol: let the French get there own :lol:

lol hehe, bet they wont be a patch on the CM's we have