Latest guest announcement - MICHAEL SHANKS

I can't wait to meet Michael but Manchester feels like the moon to a southerner

like me although I am thinking about it. Thought you might like to know of airline Jet2(www.jet2.com)  for anyone who wants to fly up from Gatwick quite cheaply.

857697[/snapback]

I'm going to step in for one of my best friends who's an absolute slave for this guy - I'm surprised she hasn't answered but she's a busy person so this is on behalf of Proby's Girl............

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Plus I'm looking forward to meeting him - I'm no Stargate fan but I have it from reliable sources that he's a great guy.

Looking forward to it :P

Edited by Maraviel

:yoda:

like me although I am thinking about it. Thought you might like to know of airline Jet2(www.jet2.com)  for anyone who wants to fly up from Gatwick quite cheaply.

857697[/snapback]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are all waiting to hear who is attending so now finding out MS is in Manchester.:unsure: WOW

AND now CJ!!

Only 120 miles away. ^_^

Praying they don't cancel, and that they do a talk as I have heard they are amazing together. What a coo for Manchaster. Need more film for camera!

Hope tickets on sale soon so plans can be made. :(:D:D

"I can't wait I'm soooooo............excited"

• 3 weeks later...
does anyone know if Michael Shanks normally allow photos with

889256[/snapback]

I'm not sure if he has ever done one of the Collectormania type events before. I've only seen him at regular conventions with organised photo sessions and stuff.

So not sure if anyone can answer this question.

I met him at a store signing in 2001 (funnilly enough it was the day before "Meridian" aired and I had no idea he was leaving! :P :P) and got a posed photo with him :angry:

though of course whether he will allow them and whether SM will allow photos AT ALL seeing as he will probs be quite in demand (having just cancelled 2 UK appearences in 2 weekends AND is ONLY appearing in th UK once in 2006)... is the q. ^_^

think we will all have to get there early and just hope photos are allowed atleast initally before the line gets too huge... *crosses fingers* :D

surfy sah xx

Now you know how us northern folk feel havin to travel to milton keynes and london all the time for cons! :blush:

im glad chris and mike are at the same con tho. I have a season 9 cast shot already signed by tapping from last weekend - so after feb i will just need ben and beau on it.